I made one small change today.

Options
2»

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    chunkytfg wrote: »
    Why not just use milk instead of creamer? If you're happy with black coffee then fair enough I wonder why not use the obvious alternative to something that sounds like it's full of sugar( we don't really have Creamer in the UK as far as I know)

We don't have creamer in Australia either, it just milk, milk or milk :lol:

As for mixing protein powder with coffee, i just use a stick blender. Fill the cup 1/4 full with water and blend, if you fill it any further your walls will have more coffee splattered on them than what would be left in your cup!
  • peaceout_aly
    peaceout_aly Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    I made one small change today. I now drink my coffee black, and I have been drinking it black for several days now. No more sugary sweet creamers. No, just a clean beverage that can be counted as water. coffee. I feel like this is the beginning of something big!

You are better than I! I still have to havea little skim milk in my coffee and sugar-free syrup! Great job with your transition, it's inspiring!
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    I just started ADDING creamer! I found a Coffeemate brand that is mocha peppermint. I find that with a stevia, it really satisfies my sweet tooth for 25 calories. Just one if the afternoon.

That being said OP, nice job. Small changes are what add up to big accomplishments over time.
  • ogtmama
    ogtmama Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Why not just use milk instead of creamer? If you're happy with black coffee then fair enough I wonder why not use the obvious alternative to something that sounds like it's full of sugar( we don't really have Creamer in the UK as far as I know)

As for mixing protein powder with coffee, i just use a stick blender. Fill the cup 1/4 full with water and blend, if you fill it any further your walls will have more coffee splattered on them than what would be left in your cup!

Do you have different fat levels for your milk? We have skim, 1%, 2%, 3.25% half and half (half milk half cream), cream, heavy cream, whipping cream, and creamer (where I am means non-dairy flavoured white stuff).
  • KimiAR
    KimiAR Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Game changer for me too. Don't know why. Gives me focus! And more calories to munch on!
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    ogtmama wrote: »

Do you have different fat levels for your milk? We have skim, 1%, 2%, 3.25% half and half (half milk half cream), cream, heavy cream, whipping cream, and creamer (where I am means non-dairy flavoured white stuff).

@ogtmama We have full cream and skim, that's pretty much it. There's one local brand that does No fat/reduced fat and full cream, but i havent noticed any of the other brands follow suit. I notice Americans always use % when they talk about milk, is that what it says on the carton, like 1%/2% etc etc

These are the brands of milk i use, as with most milks there's full cream and light

2cj7gm5kfdgv.jpgtdy5m2j1lstv.jpg
    drtjnerfxi8r.jpg
    lz3vh9yd5ry5.jpg

• johnnyledford1
    johnnyledford1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I still drink plenty of water I have the water Natural Spring water delivered to my house in 5-gallon bottles. I drink about 20-30 cups per day.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I've been drinking black coffee for years, but now that I'm pregnant I've been adding in a little sugar free creamer to curb my cravings for sweetness. It's like having candy all morning lol!