Anyone doing the Keto eating on this Forum?

Options
1ragmar
1ragmar Posts: 9 Member
Hey everyone

I'm on day 3 of my Keto eating. I'm down 3.1 lbs. more than likely all water weight.
Just looking to hear about other peoples experiences and successful

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
  • jmp463
    jmp463 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Yes - down 21 lbs since mid October - never feel hungry and not eating bacon - mostly vegetables with a fair amount of protein. Feel much better but I do miss pizza - so once a month have some. But overall has not been hard at all other than you need to do some meal prep and helps a lot if you cook.
  • CherylG1983
    CherylG1983 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I just started. I tested it out for 5 days before Christmas, just to find out if I could do it without being miserable and lost 4.5 pounds. I had a headache and a little fatigue, but I'm prepared to fight that off this time with some chicken broth. Stopped for Christmas because well, I'm not a fan of deprivation! The past few days I've been weaning off carbs again. Today will be my first full day of trying to hit the proper macros.
  • jabigail55
    jabigail55 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just joined and I am doing keto also. Glad to see there are others here!
  • takeluck42
    takeluck42 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am! This is day 6 for me. Still feeling lightly crappy but hanging in there.
  • Sieden76
    Sieden76 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm doing keto as well. I started with a 10 day water fast, lost 13.5 lbs and then went into eating strict keto. I took some time to research recipes and print them out so that I would be prepared.
  • jordyngiulio
    jordyngiulio Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it (loosely) since October and have lost 13 pounds. I find I feel a lot better, stay full longer and have plenty of energy.
  • Fit_in_Folsom
    Fit_in_Folsom Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I did this last year with some great results. As Cheryl said, getting through the carb headache/hangover with some broth is a great way to do that...
  • 1ragmar
    1ragmar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Good stuff. Glad to here there are ppl using this app and not counting calories