Any other mom's with young kiddos?

Options

Replies

• jennie7610
    jennie7610 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have four kids (11,10 and 6 year old twins). I work full time and struggle with finding the time and motivation to be active. I would love to add some friends! Started on 1/1/17, at 214, with a goal of 160. Still trying to get rid of baby weight (LOL) and them some!
  • laurajade709
    laurajade709 Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm 21, mummy of 7 month old little girl and looking to generally shift half a stone and tone up from there. Would love some mummy get fit friends! Add me x
  • themousevn
    themousevn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I found this group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/113945-fit-fabulous-postpartum

Maybe it would be a good place for us all to connect with other moms in similar situations?
  • 1fit_mamma
    1fit_mamma Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Great idea @themousevn, just joined :)
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I'm a mum of 3 - ages 7, 5 and 2. I work full time as a teacher, in England. I'd like to lose another 15lbs or so.

OP, where in China are you? My sister spent 4 years in China, firstly in Hainan, then Guangzhou.
  • besmilani
    besmilani Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mom of 10 month old- Breasfeeding still... but need to get the weight off!! Hopefully we are able to motivate each other.
  • BeaUtiful_1413
    BeaUtiful_1413 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Yes add me if you would like to ladies. I'm 22 almost 23 and have a 5 1/2year old and a 2 1/2 year old. Looking to lose 40lbs
  • kalagius
    kalagius Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I just signed up today...please add me. I'm a mum of 3...6yo, 5yo and 20months and I'm 26 weeks pregnant. Needing motivation to keep my eating clean...oh and I love to lift!
  • kalagius
    kalagius Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've tried to add a few of you but not sure if I'm doing it right...please help lol
  • clyn90
    clyn90 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3! They are 7, 4, and 11 months. I am ready to take on this new year!!!!!
  • hannys
    hannys Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Mom of 4
    3 boys ages 3, 5, 7
    1 girl who's 15 months
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old and an 8 month old - working on the last 10 lbs or so once more to get back down to 120. I gained way more than I was hoping over the holidays, so back at the weight loss again!
  • LULUREBEL
    LULUREBEL Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I have four kiddos and youngest is 11 weeks (EBF). this was my fourth c-section and I'm having a hard time getting back to pre-baby weight. Would like new friends here so we can motivate each other!
  • hbarnes1216
    hbarnes1216 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have 2 kids. A 4 year old daughter and a son who will be a year old in the 12th. I at my prepregnancy weight from kid #1 but wanting to lose another 10lbs. Then plan to tone up and gain some muscle.
  • MrsManago
    MrsManago Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! My name is Jen and I'm 28 with two little boys. My youngest just turned 1 and the older one is 2 1/2. I have 50+ lbs of baby weight to get off and would love to just connect with others to help motivate one another! I haven't figured out how to add one another just yet so if you ladies wouldn't mind adding me I would appreciate it! This will be so nice to have friends on here to support one another :)
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    New mom to a 7 week old. I've already lost the baby weight + 20lbs (thank you breastfeeding and low appetite) but I need to lose 50 more pounds. I'm taking things slow and easy after my c section. Add me if you want!
  • DarrelBirkett
    DarrelBirkett Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Sorry, father here :# but! Father of three (9, 7 & 2). My wife is now probably in the best shape she has been in and it's awesome to see. Her biggest thing was introducing weights and not just doing cardio. Also (naturally) eating correctly (increased protein especially).
  • timeforfitmommy
    timeforfitmommy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am a mummy of a six montha old baby girl and I just joined mfp and would like to have some froends with kids here, so feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • kharmon2013
    kharmon2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm a mum of 3 - ages 7, 5 and 2. I work full time as a teacher, in England. I'd like to lose another 15lbs or so.

OP, where in China are you? My sister spent 4 years in China, firstly in Hainan, then Guangzhou.

I am in Wuxi, about 2 hours west of Shanghai. We've been in China for 8 years now. We love our crazy loves here!!!!
  • kharmon2013
    kharmon2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    So glad you ladies are all wanting to join in this mission together. It's hard work!!!! My biggest struggle are the cravings. That's why I have to cut out the grains initially- self control is not my strong suit. So far this week has been pretty good, getting in good habits, and working out daily. Did you know it takes about 21 days to create a new habit? I am working to do thing one day at a time, but looking forward to day 21 and accomplishing that. Yay, for working together!!!