Anyone else doing the Warrior Dash training schedule?

Options
I just recently found a training schedule for the Warrior Dash. I am starting week 2 of the Ultimate Warrior cardio schedule. Anyone else doing this too? It looks like a great bridge to running a 10k! I'm also doing ChaLEAN Extreme for strength training. My first mud race is at the end of next month (not Warrior Dash but still can't wait!!)

Here's the schedules (under training ---> Warrior Types)
http://warriordash.com/faq.php#

Replies

• KEMerriman
    KEMerriman Posts: 14
    Options
    hey thanks for posting that. I have thought about doing the warrior dash next year when it comes back to Ohio. I might start doing the training just because. Good luck on your next mud race!
  • gothicprophet
    Options
    hey thanks for posting that. I have thought about doing the warrior dash next year when it comes back to Ohio. I might start doing the training just because. Good luck on your next mud race!

June 2nd & 3rd for us Ohio folks planning for 2012. :D This looks awesome. A friend of mine signed up for the September one this year so I may have to go and support him (but I'm no where near in shape enough to participate this year!)
  • TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    I just started the Tough Mudder training on Friday....Warrior Dash is a blast! :)
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Just did my first Warrior Dash this weekend - total blast!! I'm doing another one in September.
    WARRIORS.jpg
    FLAMES.jpg
    ANDMOREMUD.jpg
  • AEROBICVIC
    AEROBICVIC Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    i am training for the Warrior Dash in Ohio in Sept but doing my own training. i did see the sched they had on their website. looks great! i can't wait, it will be my 1st one. my friend is doing it with me and my son said he wants to do it too! good luck to you!
  • amsparky
    amsparky Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I haven't started it yet, but plan to. I want to do the Warrior Dash next year - can't wait!!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this. Did the one in PA back in June. It was awesome. Can't wait to do it again.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Well it's too late for me. My dash is this weekend.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Looking to do one next year...need to get some running training in...Look to do that first of the year and possibly do the one in Columbus, OH next year (June?)...thanks for the link!!!

Can't wait!!
  • seesaey
    seesaey Posts: 231
    Options
    Just did my first Warrior Dash this weekend - total blast!! I'm doing another one in September.
    WARRIORS.jpg
    FLAMES.jpg
    ANDMOREMUD.jpg
    Awesome pictures!! The one that I'm running next month is called the Savage Race and rumored to be harder than the Warrior Dash - I'm a little scared! I am hopefully going to sign up for the Warrior Dash in FL next year, it looks like so much fun!