Need an alternate day fasting buddy!

Options
khmmom
khmmom Posts: 2 Member
I am 45 and have been on a lifelong battle with my weight. I have had a successful two years after losing 30 pounds in the summer of 2015. I have regained and lost 10 of it three times since then and am now stuck. Going to start alternate day fasting today to see if I can find something that works. I was doing intermittent fasting before the holidays and that was easy for me to stick to, so I want to see if this plan gets me over the hump and back to losing. I have been off MFP for several years after I got my Fitbit, but I need the support MFP provides. Let me know if you are doing ADF and want an accountability/support buddy! Have a great day!

Replies

• memickee
    memickee Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I am 45 and do intermittent fasting too. Feel free to add me.
  • crzycatlady1
    crzycatlady1 Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I did ADF for my weight loss phase and it worked well for me :) Now I'm several years into maintenance and do a different version of IF now-16:8IF.

There's an IF group here that you might want to get plugged into-
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/49-intermittent-fasting
  • HeatherHarling
    HeatherHarling Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I've done IF in the past with good success, now back on the bandwagon post-holidays. Today's my first fasting day...drinking lots of tea and staying away from things that make me grumpy. Lol
  • thelewisgirl
    thelewisgirl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I do the 5:2. Add me.
  • RToland45
    RToland45 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • kazala
    kazala Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I started ADF today, add me too. I can't seem to add people anymore. How's the ADF going?
  • kstubble
    kstubble Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my 8th day of ADF. Today was a low cal day - 430 calories. It was my hardest, thus far (out of 4). I'm a 42 year old gal who'd love a buddy!
  • rhiawiz57
    rhiawiz57 Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    i do ADF too, feel free to add me or start a group!