Peer support for loosing 100 pounds in 2017

Options

Replies

• clairbeth87
    clairbeth87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm also looking for supportive friends ! I just turned 29 & need to lose 100ish :)
  • szodyraa
    szodyraa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Just added you girl :)
  • uclasteph
    uclasteph Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Just added you! I'm also looking to lose 80-100 ... WE CAN DO THIS!
  • a_new_life_2016
    a_new_life_2016 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi is it too late to join your group
  • KristenCS9
    KristenCS9 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I still have 140 pounds to lose.
  • Emloula82
    Emloula82 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I have a huge mountain to climb and would love some support so feelfree to add.me x
  • bootssowhite
    bootssowhite Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I'm turning 32 in a few weeks, have 100+ pounds to lose and need all the support I can get.
  • lucyj2016
    lucyj2016 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Don't no how this works new to this. I would love to have and be supportive. Wanting to get ready for my holiday :)
  • ItsSlimpossible12
    ItsSlimpossible12 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Can I please be added? I'm 33 and have, oh, I dunno, 60 lbs to lose, 70 or 80 would probably be better! Want to get it in gear in 2017
  • carmy7850
    carmy7850 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, Pls add me. I am 62 years old and have over 100lbs to lose.My profile pic is of better days b4 I fell off the wagon for the thousandth time. My daughter gets married in March and I must lose 2 sizes by then to fit into my outfit! I do better when I am accountable and I think this is the group for me.
  • cmdrmanders
    cmdrmanders Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Heya everyone, please feel free to add me. I'm 23 years old and have started my journey to lose about 60 lbs by eating healthy and gaining a better workout plan.
    I hope 2017 is treating you all well!
  • getoffin1year
    getoffin1year Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    aka62792 wrote: »
    I just started, never dieted, huge athlete ! I need to lose 100 lbs, I spent 2016 in bed at home alone, when Husband was working. I was MORTIFIED, by my looks.

Same here, I was an athlete most of my life and I've been so horrified by my weight that I've turned into a total hermit.
  • Maldoll13
    Maldoll13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I have over 100 pounds to lose and would love to have some friends for motivation.
  • sandee115
    sandee115 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Pixie_95 wrote: »
    Hi!

I have struggled with my weight for many years now and I will be turning 30 in 369 days and I am looking to loose 100 pounds before I enter my 30s. Would appreciate anyone who would like to join me on my journey to give support and motivation to each other?

I sent you an add request! We will get it done!
  • poborox
    poborox Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Hey MFP ladies, I start a group for ages 25-35 who want to lose 30+ lbs for support and motivation if anyone needs accountability and comradery . Here's the link http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118006-superchicks-2017
  • LupusChic41
    LupusChic41 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I'd love to join. I've well over 100 to lose and desperate to get this finally shifted.
  • tonigeurts
    tonigeurts Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just sent friend requests to everyone. Please feel free to add me if I missed you! I'm excited about the group! :)
  • jjdavies5182
    jjdavies5182 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Jen and I am sick of being and looking fat. I need to lose at least 100 lbs. I am at my heaviest that I have been in my life.
  • aka62792
    aka62792 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Me too Jen ! I never had to diet in my life, all this is new to me.
  • Pixie_95
    Pixie_95 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone it's lovely to see so many people commenting on my board. It doesn't feel quite as daunting when there is so many others in the same boat as me. I have created a group to go alongside this discussion board the link is http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/117725-almost-30-and-wanting-to-lose-100-pounds if you have said in discussion you would like to be added I have tried to catch everyone and add you to the group. 2017 will be our year! Let's do this!