Me to Me

Options

Replies

• Oxytocin_Panda
    Oxytocin_Panda Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Me: just one more day until I hit the beach, eat clean, you have been so good.
    Me to Me: 5 guys or Sushi for lunch?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

5 guys would be my pick.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    sushi's still moderately clean
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

5 guys would be my pick.

I've had 5 guys. It's a lot for one gal to handle but prom night is once in a lifetime.

Bwahahaha! So you started early! I at least waited till my 21st birthday.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    km8907 wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Don't save that snap chat photo
    ................................screenshot

ae0x8w2ccyfm.jpg

You know it sends that person a notification that you screenshot their photo right? Ask me how I know lol

How do you know ;)
    (Yay, storytime!)

Ummm...network disconnect, then screenshot.
    Technology is stupid.

Not that I know anything about that. Just from a pure logical and technical perspective point...
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options

ae0x8w2ccyfm.jpg

You know it sends that person a notification that you screenshot their photo right? Ask me how I know lol

How do you know ;)
    (Yay, storytime!)

Technology is stupid.

Not that I know anything about that. Just from a pure logical and technical perspective point...

People like you scare me.
  • Timshel_
    Options

ae0x8w2ccyfm.jpg

How do you know ;)
    (Yay, storytime!)

Technology is stupid.

People like you scare me.

Nah, I've white knighted for years to help people realize how stupid that stuff is. It was part of my job at one point, so....

• Timshel_
    Options
    And you should have seen years ago when I was mod'ing a popular social forum when I showed girls posting pics from Photobucket how Fuskering worked. That was fun...

For the record, PB now randomizes share picture urls so no one can use a sequential search.

If I scare you from trusting technology for intimate or private stuff, then I am happy.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    And man, now I will never get noodz. :(
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Me: Think I'll turn on the news while I eat lunch. :)
    Me to Me: :( Think I'll turn OFF the *kitten* news :s and just read my fun MFP while I eat. :)
  • _dixiana_
    Options
    And you should have seen years ago when I was mod'ing a popular social forum when I showed girls posting pics from Photobucket how Fuskering worked. That was fun...

For the record, PB now randomizes share picture urls so no one can use a sequential search.

If I scare you from trusting technology for intimate or private stuff, then I am happy.

So you're saying I shouldn't put *kitten* pics on the internet?? Noted.

In all seriousness I have no idea what fuskering is. Off to google.
  • Oxytocin_Panda
    Oxytocin_Panda Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Me: really? did you really eat sushi AND 5 guys? seriously what were you thinki...
    me to me: Squirrel!
  • Timshel_
    Options
    What the flip is fuskering?

We originally used it for website testing and security, but it allows a user to search and collect ALL pictures and graphics within specified name ranges from a server.

In my example above, Photobuket used to allow you to share your photos with a link, which contained the name of the original photo. Most devices that shoot picture name them sequentially. So when a person shared a photo from Photobucket, if it was something risque, a Fukser could essentially find all the renamining photos (usually the full nude and other pictures that the person was NOT wanting to share).

This was a huge issue for popular social forums for years, and really for Photobucket, who many of us filed complaints to for this. Finally, they fixed this and randomized shared link names so nothing can be backtracked in an account.

I actually do a lot of talks on campus for college athletes about social media, sharing, and this kind of stuff. Even as tech savvy as the younger generation is, they still have no clue, and my job is to help them NOT ruin their future.

• Timshel_
    Options

We originally used it for website testing and security, but it allows a user to search and collect ALL pictures and graphics within specified name ranges from a server.

In my example above, Photobuket used to allow you to share your photos with a link, which contained the name of the original photo. Most devices that shoot picture name them sequentially. So when a person shared a photo from Photobucket, if it was something risque, a Fukser could essentially find all the renamining photos (usually the full nude and other pictures that the person was NOT wanting to share).

This was a huge issue for popular social forums for years, and really for Photobucket, who many of us filed complaints to for this. Finally, they fixed this and randomized shared link names so nothing can be backtracked in an account.

I actually do a lot of talks on campus for college athletes about social media, sharing, and this kind of stuff. Even as tech savvy as the younger generation is, they still have no clue, and my job is to help them NOT ruin their future.

Wow! I'm so old and antiquated I would have never even thought about that!! Now as a mother of three teenagers I am scared shitless

I was just talking with a faculty member I have known for years who adopter a young girl a while back. Well, here daughter is now 11 and just got her first phone, so I was talking to her about all the different apps the kids are using, what to look out for, etc. She wants me to offer a Technology for Parents class now. So I might do that this semester.
  • _dixiana_
    Options

Wow! I'm so old and antiquated I would have never even thought about that!! Now as a mother of three teenagers I am scared shitless

I was just talking with a faculty member I have known for years who adopter a young girl a while back. Well, here daughter is now 11 and just got her first phone, so I was talking to her about all the different apps the kids are using, what to look out for, etc. She wants me to offer a Technology for Parents class now. So I might do that this semester.

Can I come?? Send me an invite!
  • Timshel_
    edited January 2017
    Options

Can I come?? Send me an invite!

You're coming to AZ?

If I do it as an online class I would share materials.