Myprotein protein powder taste??

Options
2»

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    After I tried PE Science, I can't really drink any others. Myprotein has incredible stats but I can hardly get it down.

Just goes to show how different our tastes are. I didnt hold out much hope for the flavour i bought, but i love it. I use it to make desserts or smoothies, I never mix it with just water or milk to chug it down.

The only off putting thing is that I have to order it from England, but even then it's much cheaper than i what i buy here, but it took nearly 3 weeks to get here, tho this included the Christmas and New year holiday's. I might give it another try, but order the large bag next time.
  • fattothinmum
    fattothinmum Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I use the natural chocolate, chocolate and coconut, unflavoured and strawberry a lot. I ise the chocolate to make chocolate pudding mostly, mixed with Skyr. Love it. Also have drops, protein crisps and high pro bars. Love them for the price. I tried the lemon cheesecake and it's true to the lemon, hence too bitter for me and the hot latte is too sweet. I use them to fill out homemade protein bars and add drops to toffeeify the flavours.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I use the natural chocolate, chocolate and coconut, unflavoured and strawberry a lot. I ise the chocolate to make chocolate pudding mostly, mixed with Skyr. Love it. Also have drops, protein crisps and high pro bars. Love them for the price. I tried the lemon cheesecake and it's true to the lemon, hence too bitter for me and the hot latte is too sweet. I use them to fill out homemade protein bars and add drops to toffeeify the flavours.

I need to not look around their site too much, I could spend hundreds (money i dont have). I'm going to try the maple flavdrops next time, they seem to get the most popular reviews.

I'm curious how much you guys in America and England pay for their protein powder. A 5kg (11lb) bag of Impact whey isolate is $142 for us Aussies. I'm definitely going to wait for one of their % off codes for this one.
  • lauamy96
    lauamy96 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    For America, $90, but it's always on sale so more like $75. $75 of what I think tastes like crap ugh
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I've tried most of the flavours of protein from MyProtein and enjoyed pretty much all of them, I also use the flavdrops in my oats and in greek yogurt and they're great!