Trying to get healthy

Options
Hi my name is amanda_mya I am working on low carb because I just found out I have diabetes. I have about 150 pounds to lose.I started at 352 now I'm at 337 so it's a journey and I would love some friends.

Replies

• mibus100
    mibus100 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda, I am on LCHF (keto) as well. I have a link Keto way of eating if you want to go there. Not sure if you are on facebook but there are some really good keto groups there as well as LCHF. Lots of great stories especially with people no longer being a diabetic.
  • JoenDeb1958
    JoenDeb1958 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    amanda_mya wrote: »
    Hi my name is amanda_mya I am working on low carb because I just found out I have diabetes. I have about 150 pounds to lose.I started at 352 now I'm at 337 so it's a journey and I would love some friends.

You have done a marvelous job so far. I have type 2 diabetes. Last year my starting weight was 353 I now weigh 303 (I gained 8lbs back)
    I want to get back on track for my health. Add me as a friend we will help each other
    Debi
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Hey Amanda :smile: great start! Feel free to add me, happy to help and motivate I can. Good luck!
  • meredithdelcastillo
    Options
    Way to go Amanda! You can do it. I added you

Anyone can add me!!!
  • YAYA_of_2
    YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Awesome that you have lost 15 pounds!!! This journey is a long one. A lifelong journey at that but as long as you take each day at a time, stay in a deficit, try to get in some exercise, never give up, and EVER GIVE UP you should do great!! Feel free to add me.
  • mkinnikin
    mkinnikin Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Amanda would to join you in your journey since we both are heading in the same direction. There's power in numbers and this group is here to help so LETS DO THIS
  • amanda_mya
    amanda_mya Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Way to go Amanda! You can do it. I added you

Anyone can add me!!!

Thank you
  • amanda_mya
    Options
    mibus100 wrote: »
    Hi Amanda, I am on LCHF (keto) as well. I have a link Keto way of eating if you want to go there. Not sure if you are on facebook but there are some really good keto groups there as well as LCHF. Lots of great stories especially with people no longer being a diabetic.

Thank you
  • amanda_mya
    Options
    amanda_mya wrote: »

You have done a marvelous job so far. I have type 2 diabetes. Last year my starting weight was 353 I now weigh 303 (I gained 8lbs back)
    I want to get back on track for my health. Add me as a friend we will help each other
    Debi

It sure is a daily challenge it's hard weigh so much congrats on your weight loss that's awesome!!I can use all the help I can get .
  • amanda_mya
    Options
    Awesome that you have lost 15 pounds!!! This journey is a long one. A lifelong journey at that but as long as you take each day at a time, stay in a deficit, try to get in some exercise, never give up, and EVER GIVE UP you should do great!! Feel free to add me.

Thank you so much!
  • amanda_mya
    Options
    mkinnikin wrote: »
    Hi Amanda would to join you in your journey since we both are heading in the same direction. There's power in numbers and this group is here to help so LETS DO THIS

Thank you so much.
  • amanda_mya
    Options
    mkinnikin wrote: »

Thank you so much.