My 5 stone loss in 9 months

Replies

• lisagetslim
    lisagetslim Posts: 16 Member
    wow super inspirational. i hope i could do this in 9mths that would be totally amazing x
  • timeforfitmommy
    timeforfitmommy Posts: 8 Member
    Amazing :) what was the biggest difference that you made to your lifestyle to achive this result?
  • krrajbir511
    krrajbir511 Posts: 6 Member
    No doubt ...you inspired me to stay on track .....n make be believe that thigh fat WILL go ...thank you for posting
  • karmatrix
    karmatrix Posts: 10 Member
    Was that a Tough Mudder-like event? 8 months ago you were already at wow!
  • sexybug6
    sexybug6 Posts: 156 Member
    Brillant would love the same results any tips or advice you could give me
  • charlene77
    charlene77 Posts: 250 Member
    That is so amazing and really motivating! !!! What helped you to be so successful?
  • julielosingitmfp
    julielosingitmfp Posts: 2 Member
    Well done
    You look fabulous
  • LupusChic41
    LupusChic41 Posts: 9 Member
    Wow. What diet did you follow? Would love to know what you ate in a typical day. You look fabulous.
  • samanthamurphy7
    samanthamurphy7 Posts: 16 Member
    Unreal. Well done!! You look amazing
  • Katielil4884
    Katielil4884 Posts: 8 Member
    edited January 2017
    Thanks everyone, your all so kind. It's been a long 9 months, I've got another 22lbs to lose to reach my healthy weight goal. I'm hoping to do that by the end of May. My first picture is from a tough mudder event, it was a 12 mile course with 22 obstacles (nearly killed me! lol ) , I completeted it but it was extremely difficult. I'd like to do it again at some point to see the difference in losing the weight.
    Diet wise I'm not really following any, I'm just sticking within my calories on the MyFitnessPal app. I'm making sure i always eat breakfast, usually weetabix. I eat quite a lot of chicken & fry light spray is great for making homemade chips. I almost always save enough calories to have a Cadburys pot of joy mousse dessert too, that's only 90 calories & it stops me craving chocolate (Cadburys profits have dropped since I've lost weight! lol ).
    Exercise wise I've been walking a lot more, during the warmer months I was walking to collect my children from school instead of driving. I lost the most weight then. I enjoy going to Zumba, that's really fun. Also I've joined a circuit type class too. So twice a week I exercise & I try to get my 10,000 steps in every day.
    I'm feeling so much healthier. My boobs have up & left me though, lol & my lower belly needs bouncing back into shape (3 kids might not have helped with that, lol).
    Any advice on some good exercises for that would be much appreciated.
    So nice to talk to you all. It took me a while to work out how to put anything on here. I still don't know how to comment individually to your comments though or to post on other feeds.
    Good luck to all of you. If I can do it then anybody can. Take one day at a time & always input into your food diary even if it's been a bad day. It really does keep you on track.
    Hope you all have a great day
  • Katielil4884
    zqqagbp0bz4a.png
    This is another picture of me at my biggest. I don't think it looks like me anymore. Think it's the hair, lol
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    zqqagbp0bz4a.png
    This is another picture of me at my biggest. I don't think it looks like me anymore. Think it's the hair, lol

Its funny isnt it? I looked at old facebook pictures of me at my largest and it doesnt feel like me anymore and whilst at the time i knew i was big it didn't bother me. Now, however, I'm pretty ashamed that i didn't realise i was that huge.

I've got a way to go as i have gone backwards recently but at least i know i couldn't face allowing myself to go back there
  • BigBottomBabeMFP
    BigBottomBabeMFP Posts: 10 Member
    Fantastic result! Well done ! How many calories are you consuming ? Im esting 1600 and wondering if its too many.
  • BigBottomBabeMFP
    BigBottomBabeMFP Posts: 10 Member
    Oops pressed reply too soon. Im 5ft 5 and weight 15 stone . Xxx
  • Katielil4884
    I didn't realise how big I'd got either until I saw photos from my sisters wedding. One person ever said to me 'That must have been so hard for you standing alongside the skinny bridesmaid with you being a big girl!' That hurt my feelings. It still didn't motivate me though. I think if it's going to work then it's got to be for you alone & not for anybody else. Is amazing how different losing weight makes people look.
  • Katielil4884
    I'm consuming 1700 calories a day at the moment & losing approximately one pound per week. When I started it was about 2000 calories a day.
    My height is 5ft 8"
    My start weight at my heaviest was 18st 5lb & im now weighing in at 13st 4lb.
    My target weight is 11st 10lb which will put me in the healthy weight range.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!