smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    Way to go!! Congrats!! :)
  • mila_lova
    mila_lova Posts: 163 Member
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You are amazing!!!!
  • MargaretLunan
    MargaretLunan Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited December 2016
    thanks fear is a great motivator. here is a support group that helped me alot http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/117514-lose-1-pound-a-week-2017
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    I did reduce from 3 metformin a day down to two-just one at breakfast and 1 at dinner. I lost 40 lbs but 10 have crept back on. New year's resolution is 20 gone by my sisters June wedding. That will put me well into healthy BMI I'm at the lower end of overweight now. (nothing too drastic that weight is still 30 lbs over my pre pregnant weight)
  • AdviDaddy
    AdviDaddy Posts: 207 Member
    Awesome!!! You are my inspiration. I am on Metformin and don't want my life dependent on it.
  • MargaretLunan
    meritage4 wrote: »
    I did reduce from 3 metformin a day down to two-just one at breakfast and 1 at dinner. I lost 40 lbs but 10 have crept back on. New year's resolution is 20 gone by my sisters June wedding. That will put me well into healthy BMI I'm at the lower end of overweight now. (nothing too drastic that weight is still 30 lbs over my pre pregnant weight)

way to go
  • LindaRN83
    LindaRN83 Posts: 156 Member
    To get off Metformin is also my goal. It is inspirational to read about others who have done it.
    Well done to all who have & those working on it as well.
  • MargaretLunan
    it is a daily battle watch what you eat and increase exercise that and never give up it can be put in remission
  • jeffnoregon
    jeffnoregon Posts: 2 Member
    Nice work. Keep it up.
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Nice! I'm off one of my diabetes meds, but still have two to go. I'll get there though.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!