Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for Fun Fatties!

Hi all! I don't have any friends on MFP, but I'd love to find a couple of motivation buddies! I'm a 34 year old lady looking to lose about 100 pounds. My diary is set to about 1500 calories a day. I was also just diagnosed with PCOS, so if you're one of the lucky ones with that please friend me because I don't know much about it yet.

My diary is open. I'm very honest. I love to have a few adult beverages, so you'll usually see that on my log. AND COFFEE. I will gladly give up food calories for my delicious, delicous morning coffee. So don't expect clean eating, but I use a scale so it's pretty accurate!

Really I'm just looking for some nice people with similar goals so we can say "Grats!" to each other when we lose a pound or have a good day. So happy fun people, lets get together for some awesomeness!

Replies

• SaraB_82
    SaraB_82 Posts: 45 Member
    Also I had lost 90 pounds here in the past, but I gained it back. No excuses here, but I'd like to think I can do it again and so can you!
  • rikkitomikodavis
    rikkitomikodavis Posts: 12 Member
    Hi, I'm Rikki (this is actually my first post!) I am 30 years old and have about 100 lbs to lose. I'm set at about 1600 calories right now.

I also lost 90 lbs here a few years ago but ended up gaining 70 lbs back. I'm not interested in "dieting" anymore to lose weight but in finding healthy options that I can imagine doing for the rest of my life (and losing some weight in the process, if that makes sense).

I have a pretty active job (where I go up and down stairs all day) and a dog that keeps me on my feet a lot. I've spent this week lurking in the forms and I'm ready to start supporting others now that I think I'm headed in the right direction myself :)

I'm sending you a friend request!
  • Heidy1992
    Heidy1992 Posts: 7 Member
    Hey. I'm Heidy im 24 and am looking forward to losing about 80 lbs. I was also diagnosed with PCOS so im familiarwith the struggle. Add me if you would like to join me in my journey and ill help support you along the way.
  • whiplashy
    whiplashy Posts: 52 Member
    Hi I'm Claire. I'm 30 and have 70 lbs to loose. I previously lost 84 lbs on here but have gained back most of it :/ My calorie goal is 1270 because I have arthritis and not very mobile at the moment. Last time around my calories were a lot higher because I was pretty active. Struggling this time around with the much lower calories. But I've lost it before and I'm determined to loose it again :) Sending you a friend request.
  • jabigail55
    jabigail55 Posts: 8 Member
    Hi I'm Abbie. I'm 36 and have 100 lbs to lose. I work from home so I find it difficult to stay active. I would love to be friends and get some motivation going!
  • ttpage2003
    ttpage2003 Posts: 2 Member
    Hey! I'm tara, 39 years old and diagnosed with pcos 10 years ago. I lost 100# and sadly gained 80 back. That when I found out I am hypothyroid. I continue to fight this fat and pcos. I want to lose 100#s again!
  • sarasmiles124
    sarasmiles124 Posts: 138 Member
    Hi! My name is Sara and I am hoping to lose 80-100 lbs. I have a complicated relationship with food. I stress/emotionally eat and have a hard time dealing with my cravings.
  • YAYA_of_2
    YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
    Hello ladies! I joined mfp in April of 2016. Starting at 304. I am know at 248. I have be yoyoing for the past few months but as of the new year am back and determined to get to goal which is 160. Diary is open, I log daily, everything is weighed, I use a jawbone fitness tracker so exercise is not always logged. I'm sending FR halls way.
  • hazzaram
    hazzaram Posts: 77 Member
    Hey, feel free to add me if you want. My name's Amy, I'm 28 and I've been diagnosed with PCOS with insulin resistance on top of it. I also have a good 120+ pounds to lose.