Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom? Challenge starts July 18

Options

Replies

• lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I will take it a step further!! I want to be a HOTT mom over 40!! I have 4 kids including 2 highschool football players. You think i want to show up at their games looking frumpy?? Hell NO!! I"m working on it today and will use this as a big inspiration....all you younger moms!!
  • Babbe
    Babbe Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • willowmjc
    willowmjc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    im in too ...i have a 16 yr girl an 2 boys 5 an 10 ..they keep me busy ..
  • bogle34
    bogle34 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I have one 9 year old & would like to have another one, but first I need to loose about 30 lbs!
  • nickybickmore
    Options
    im in too i have a 5year old nearly 6 3year old nearly 4 and a 1 1/2 year old
  • Gabrielitosmom
    Options
    Count me in!! I have a 4 year old boy and he's full of energy. I gotta keep up with him! :) I just joined a week ago I'm loving this site!
  • xmusicxlovex
    xmusicxlovex Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm so in! I have two kids.. my son is almost 3 and my daughter is 4 months
  • chari2011
    chari2011 Posts: 108
    Options
    Oooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to see many Moms trying to make the difference in their life. I was just fixing the first post and TaaaaaaRaaaaaa like 28 replies, OMG!!!
    Let's do this girls, we all know who is the only one that can stop us...

Ecwy7.jpg

We Start tomorrow!!!!
    2RO4r.gif
  • MamaGraves2
    MamaGraves2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have a 19mo son and am 6 pounds away from my goal. I want to get in the best shape I can, especially BEFORE another baby comes along. =) Thanks for sharing~!
  • joimichele
    joimichele Posts: 382
    Options
    I'm soooo in!!!!!
  • SCPSL05
    SCPSL05 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Trying to balance breastfeeding my 9 month old with losing weight. It's hard! I have 2 kids 3 1/2 and 9 months (Oct. 2nd). I do turbofire and I need some accountability buddies for my diet! Help! :flowerforyou:
  • swimmom2
    swimmom2 Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm in to, I have a 8 month old and a 5 yr old and another 8 lbs to get to my goal weight!
  • ashleystetzer
    ashleystetzer Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am up for this! 18 pounds to go! Proud Mother of a 3 year old and 5 month old little boys!
  • MaxandHenrysMom
    MaxandHenrysMom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am in too. I will be 42 in less than a month and I have twin boys who are 2 1/2. I want to make sure I stay in really good shape for them, especially since I'll probably be the oldest mom at the soccer field. LOL.
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Me me me... I have 3 kids:) ... only 17 more pounds to goal. Feel free to add me as a friend too!
  • shelleilei
    shelleilei Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in! I have a 6 year old son. And hello to all you ladies and GOOD LUCK!!
  • JennyPenny1981
    Options
    I am in. I have 3 kids: 5 year old, 4 year old and 10 month old.
  • LotsOtots5
    LotsOtots5 Posts: 174
    Options
    I'd like to join!! I'm a mom of 5 kids, ages 10, 8,. 6, 3 and 18 months. I'm in the process of trying to figure out why I'm not losing despite eating within my calorie allotment and exercising daily and trying different things to get stuff moving :)
  • momwithacamera
    momwithacamera Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I have 4 children (2 boys and 2 girls ages 12, 8, 5, and I LOVE being a mom, and I want to be able to be active and have lots of adventures with my kids as they grow up. I want to be IN the family photos because I like they way I look, because I am going to be a hot mom along with all of you!
  • chari2011
    chari2011 Posts: 108
    Options
    Ladies, as somebody asked me before, I just need to know who are the Moms really committed to the Challenge of working very hard to be a Hot Mom. And I will know it by checking tomorrow in here. The Moms who post their "Weight" from tomorrow morning (after emptying the bladder), they will be included in the official list for the Group. So, just post your weight in here tomorrow morning I will count you in.

The Basic Rules to succeed in this Challenge are the ones we all know....

4nwCT.png

With the persons we get by tomorrow night, we will make sub-groups so we can support each other in smaller groups. I never expected to have more than 30 Moms interested about this Challenge, but I am so Glad that we the Moms have dreams and we are ready to work hard to reach them.

My name is CHARI and I am so excited to get to know you all Moms, let's show our kids that they got Beautiful Moms, not just inside but outside too. And that is just one part of all the rewarding that this journey is going to be. Be healthy and Active for our families, and feel attractive again and enjoy life to the end, without thinking "Do I look fat in this clothes", let's leave that behind. We all need the support to keep going, let's be generous and share our tips and advice with others in the group.

Ok, we are going to know each other in time, for now, let's just get mentally ready for this Journey that starts tomorrow.

GET READY FOR THE WEEK:
    yv3y7.gif

1) Pick your favorite Workout for the week. Is it at the Gym? a Home workout DVD? Is it with Jillian? Beachbody? or Zumba? Whatever you enjoy the most and can complete for 30min.

2) Get your workout outfit ready for the week

3) Very Important!!!! Now, take a look at your Fridge, do you have enough fruits and vegetables? lean meat? Water? Get ready and go to get healthy food for the week

Plan ahead, do a list of low calorie but yet delicious snacks, let's not get to dinner being hungry and then attack the junk food. Let's be ready to face the weak times of this journey! Workout as Meal Plan is very very Important!!!

Now, I will go and do the same, to get ready for tomorrow. Just one last thing, Please Do Not Overeat today because you know, the challenge starts tomorrow? Noooooooooo!!! Please? Promise?

Let's sweat it off Girls!!!
    KKMEk.gif