Looking for Fun Fatties!

Options
Hi all! I don't have any friends on MFP, but I'd love to find a couple of motivation buddies! I'm a 34 year old lady looking to lose about 100 pounds. My diary is set to about 1500 calories a day. I was also just diagnosed with PCOS, so if you're one of the lucky ones with that please friend me because I don't know much about it yet.

My diary is open. I'm very honest. I love to have a few adult beverages, so you'll usually see that on my log. AND COFFEE. I will gladly give up food calories for my delicious, delicous morning coffee. So don't expect clean eating, but I use a scale so it's pretty accurate!

Really I'm just looking for some nice people with similar goals so we can say "Grats!" to each other when we lose a pound or have a good day. So happy fun people, lets get together for some awesomeness!

Replies

• SaraB_82
    SaraB_82 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Also I had lost 90 pounds here in the past, but I gained it back. No excuses here, but I'd like to think I can do it again and so can you!
  • rikkitomikodavis
    rikkitomikodavis Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Rikki (this is actually my first post!) I am 30 years old and have about 100 lbs to lose. I'm set at about 1600 calories right now.

I also lost 90 lbs here a few years ago but ended up gaining 70 lbs back. I'm not interested in "dieting" anymore to lose weight but in finding healthy options that I can imagine doing for the rest of my life (and losing some weight in the process, if that makes sense).

I have a pretty active job (where I go up and down stairs all day) and a dog that keeps me on my feet a lot. I've spent this week lurking in the forms and I'm ready to start supporting others now that I think I'm headed in the right direction myself :)

I'm sending you a friend request!
  • Heidy1992
    Heidy1992 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm Heidy im 24 and am looking forward to losing about 80 lbs. I was also diagnosed with PCOS so im familiarwith the struggle. Add me if you would like to join me in my journey and ill help support you along the way.
  • whiplashy
    whiplashy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Claire. I'm 30 and have 70 lbs to loose. I previously lost 84 lbs on here but have gained back most of it :/ My calorie goal is 1270 because I have arthritis and not very mobile at the moment. Last time around my calories were a lot higher because I was pretty active. Struggling this time around with the much lower calories. But I've lost it before and I'm determined to loose it again :) Sending you a friend request.
  • jabigail55
    jabigail55 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Abbie. I'm 36 and have 100 lbs to lose. I work from home so I find it difficult to stay active. I would love to be friends and get some motivation going!
  • ttpage2003
    ttpage2003 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm tara, 39 years old and diagnosed with pcos 10 years ago. I lost 100# and sadly gained 80 back. That when I found out I am hypothyroid. I continue to fight this fat and pcos. I want to lose 100#s again!
  • sarasmiles124
    sarasmiles124 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Sara and I am hoping to lose 80-100 lbs. I have a complicated relationship with food. I stress/emotionally eat and have a hard time dealing with my cravings.
  • YAYA_of_2
    YAYA_of_2 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I joined mfp in April of 2016. Starting at 304. I am know at 248. I have be yoyoing for the past few months but as of the new year am back and determined to get to goal which is 160. Diary is open, I log daily, everything is weighed, I use a jawbone fitness tracker so exercise is not always logged. I'm sending FR halls way.
  • hazzaram
    hazzaram Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me if you want. My name's Amy, I'm 28 and I've been diagnosed with PCOS with insulin resistance on top of it. I also have a good 120+ pounds to lose.