need more motivated friends!!!!

Options
Hey all. I have been on here for over a year just have not really fully logged my food or my workouts. I am changing that this year!!!

I'm looking for some more motivated friends that log every day and have an open diary. I tried to post motivational posts everyday. Just seeing if anyone wants to be friends!

Replies

• cahubbard6421
    cahubbard6421 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Im pretty sure mine is open.
  • ale527
    ale527 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I log food regularly and my diary is open. Use Fitbit to track exercise but may switch to tracking manually in the near future. Feel free to add me and good luck.
  • pdo27789
    pdo27789 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Request sent.

I have an open diary, but I don't "complete" it. News feeds are cluttered enough.
    I'm not perfect, but my nutrition and calorie intake are light years ahead of where I was 8 months ago before I started here. I'm 46lbs down, 30 or so to go until I start maintenance.

I log exercise every day, mostly cardio (running, walk, bike) but I'm trying to fit more strength in these days.

If anyone wants another friend who is here every day, add me. I won't always comment, but I read everything that I "like"
  • kare77
    kare77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Add me. I've been doing the same past few years but want to change that this year
  • leahjm2014
    leahjm2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys,
    I just became a member and wanting to add some people to help keep me motivated..
  • thinisinforlynn2
    thinisinforlynn2 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm motivated to also make this year different. I log everyday and read food diaries. Glad to include you.
  • Graham7679
    Graham7679 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Add me if u like new to this but am highly motivated. I go to my gym at Half 6 in morning ever morning before work lol
  • jpduff_wwc
    jpduff_wwc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Need new friends here too... looking to keep myself going with this new year diet change. :smiley:
  • DarrelBirkett
    DarrelBirkett Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Yeah mines open. I'm also a 6.30am trainer. 3 days a week for that and 2 karate sessions on weekends. Happy to discuss any element of nutrition, training, supplements, mfp, anything really.
  • Pinkprincess780
    Pinkprincess780 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, Please feel free to add me. I'm just discovering this community section and would sure like to have more friends to support and encourage. :-)
  • Cylphin60
    Cylphin60 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Hey all. I have been on here for over a year just have not really fully logged my food or my workouts. I am changing that this year!!!

I'm looking for some more motivated friends that log every day and have an open diary. I tried to post motivational posts everyday. Just seeing if anyone wants to be friends!

Very active here, and sent you a FR.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to add me ...I have logged in for 728 days but I do not log my food anymore...wishing you the best on your journey
  • agriff1991
    agriff1991 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) i am in need of more motivating friends!
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm more than happy to help/motivate where I can :)
  • WickedMotivated
    WickedMotivated Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I have been on here forever but haven't been active. This is the year I change that too
  • jmeloe12013
    jmeloe12013 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi
  • anastasias30
    anastasias30 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I log all my food and exercise and my food diary is open for friends. I'm also looking for motivational partners!
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add
  • livvy0606
    livvy0606 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Would love some new friends to encourage one another. I've been on this for a bit and have lost 55 pounds so far. Got another 50 to go! Xxx
  • jenniferfinkgarland
    Options
    Hi I am new and would love to add friends to motivate me and give motivation as well.