Officially down 100 lbs!

Options
6is25b9yoc0u.jpg

Weighed in at the gym this morning and hit 184! The highest number I can remember seeing on the scale was 284. I may have been heavier - I avoided scales back then - but that's the number I have been working from. Took me a little over 2 years ... some periods working harder than others, and I still have a ways to go!

So what did I do to celebrate? I ordered a big mess of Thai food from my favorite place (after a good workout)! Lol - I haven't eaten there in forever and the "healthy" Thai food I make at home just doesn't quite hit the spot like this place. But instead of eating it all at once, it will be lunch, dinner and breakfast for me. And I learned long ago that one meal or one day will not make or break me. I have made this a lifestyle and it's "slow and steady wins the race" for me!

If I can do it, anyone can! ;-)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!