Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Officially down 100 lbs!

6is25b9yoc0u.jpg

Weighed in at the gym this morning and hit 184! The highest number I can remember seeing on the scale was 284. I may have been heavier - I avoided scales back then - but that's the number I have been working from. Took me a little over 2 years ... some periods working harder than others, and I still have a ways to go!

So what did I do to celebrate? I ordered a big mess of Thai food from my favorite place (after a good workout)! Lol - I haven't eaten there in forever and the "healthy" Thai food I make at home just doesn't quite hit the spot like this place. But instead of eating it all at once, it will be lunch, dinner and breakfast for me. And I learned long ago that one meal or one day will not make or break me. I have made this a lifestyle and it's "slow and steady wins the race" for me!

If I can do it, anyone can! ;-)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!