LOSE 20 POUNDS BY MARCH 2017!!

Replies

• erimommi
    erimommi Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2017
    So excited for my first challenge! I think the accountability here will help keep me on track. Sending positive thoughts to everyone
  • erimommi
    erimommi Posts: 2 Member
    Date: 1/8/17
    Starting weight: 250
    Weekly weight:250
    Goal weight:230
  • mukama42
    mukama42 Posts: 4 Member
    Date: 8th Jan 2017
    Starting weight: 243.3
    Weekly weight:
    Goal weight: 154
  • mukama42
    mukama42 Posts: 4 Member
    Joining today! Yay!!!
  • samweathers17
    samweathers17 Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2017
    My weight loss is not at all linear, I could loose 5lbs in a few days, stay the same then put on 2lb, as long as it's going in the right direction in the long run then I'm ok with that.

Start weight Jan 2 2017

Goal weight March 2 2017 ( fingers crossed
  • annieemmons
    annieemmons Posts: 16 Member
    Late to the party, but here we go!
    Starting Weight: 164.8
    Weekly Weight: 164.8
    Goal Weight: 145
  • Will_do_it
    Will_do_it Posts: 1 Member
    Hi All

I just started today - Jan 9th and I'm on my way! :)

Date: Jan 9, 2017
    Starting weight: 194
    Weekly weight: 194
    Goal weight:164
  • LewJoe57
    LewJoe57 Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2017
    Okay, I'm in. This is one time I hate being the "Big Man on Campus", but after having CABG (Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting) surgery back in June of '16, it's been a SERIOUS wake-up call to do something! I've only recently begun tracking my nutritional intake and think that MyFitnessPal software is an awesome product for helping me (us) doing that. Good luck EVRYONE!

Starting weight: 264#
    Weekly weight: ???
    Goal weight: 180#
  • LewJoe57
    LewJoe57 Posts: 3 Member
    ellevin11 wrote: »

(I don't know how to quote an earlier post so it is here in normal text (i would love to know how).)

Hi, ellevin11!
    Simply find the post you want to quote and click the "Quote at the bottom of the post. This will open a new "Reply" window with the entire contents of that post already in it. You can then delete anything you don't need or want from that quoted text, and enter any NEW text that you want to comment on. Just make sure that you leave the opening and closing tags in place! For example, here's what I did to quote you in this reply…
    [quote="ellevin11;38534584"]
    (I don't know how to quote an earlier post so it is here in normal text (i would love to know how).)
    [/quote]

Notice how I deleted everything that didn't relate to what I wanted to quote? I left the opening tag
    "[quote=...]

, your statement, and then the closing tag "
    [/quote]

".
    FYI - the opening tag contains the users name, yours in this case, followed by a separator ";" and then the post number.
    Hope this helps!! ;)