Day 1 8.01.2017. Anyone want to join in supporting this roller coaster journey. Let the games begin

Options
bluebell67
bluebell67 Posts: 11 Member
edited January 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone, I have quite a battle ahead of me. I need to lose about 9 stones in weight. I'm hoping to find people in a similar situation who would like to join me so that we can support each other through this journey and lifestyle change.

This is not the first time I've tried to lose weight. I seem to be able to last for about 5 weeks and then I give in completely to SUGAR. Grrrrr. This time I want it to be different and it will be. I don't know why I feel different this time but I'm convinced I will make it passed the 5 weeks and hopefully to my end goal.

Replies

• ColoradoChlo
    ColoradoChlo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I am not at the start of my journey. Actually, I'm about 2 years into it... i started lifting in 2014. However, I would still love to be friends with you!
  • Khloris
    Khloris Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have a similar issue. I do great for a month or two and then sugar gets me and I start having too many cheat days..then too many rest days..then I wake up one day and realize it's been 8 months since I last worked out or tried to eat well. But for some reason I started this time and also felt like something was different. I really think I can do it now. I am looking to lose 65 lbs. Good luck to us both! :)
  • ajferguson83
    ajferguson83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new to not being so lonely, both in getting in shape and in life. I'd enjoy some world-wide support, motivation, and the ability to give it back.
  • bluebell67
    bluebell67 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, ok I'm embarrassed to say that I don't know how to reply to you individually. Please help.
  • ajferguson83
    ajferguson83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    bluebell67 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, ok I'm embarrassed to say that I don't know how to reply to you individually. Please help.

You can always you the "quote" option found in their message box to quote them, enabling them to see who you are in reference to.
  • Peppe2114
    Peppe2114 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I have quite a battle ahead of me. I need to lose about 9 stones in weight. I'm hoping to find people in a similar situation who would like to join me so that we can support each other through this journey and lifestyle change.

This is not the first time I've tried to lose weight. I seem to be able to last for about 5 weeks and then I give in completely to SUGAR. Grrrrr. This time I want it to be different and it will be. I don't know why I feel different this time but I'm convinced I will make it passed the 5 weeks and hopefully to my end goal.

• girlwithanimpact
    girlwithanimpact Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • ashleighflores1011
    Options
    I'm looking for friends and motivation as well. I have been on and off again with weight loss I cant ever seem to go past a month, but like you said this time feels different. I have actually started meal prep today so that's is also new to me (I feel like I'm lost during the prep) lol but I am DETERMINED to eat healthy and to lose all of the weight I want off.