Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• wilsokris
    wilsokris Posts: 98 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • Linlou125
    Linlou125 Posts: 1,620 Member
    I would love to have encouraging and motivating friends! Feel free to add me!
  • DonkeyHueco
    DonkeyHueco Posts: 9 Member
    I've lost about 20 pounds in two weeks alone. I'd love some support to do better.
  • ellebronwyn89
    ellebronwyn89 Posts: 28 Member
    Would really like some support from like-minded people looking to improve their health and weight :):)
  • Kristina79Marie
    Kristina79Marie Posts: 580 Member
    I've lost about 20 pounds in two weeks alone. I'd love some support to do better.

ummmmm. HOW??????
  • BlakeRudolf31
    BlakeRudolf31 Posts: 36 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • xizziz
    xizziz Posts: 172 Member
    Just turned 64, weighed 195 in January 2015, now 148 - goal 135 - maybe more, depends on how I look when I get there LOL, feel free to add me.
  • rubylette29
    rubylette29 Posts: 11 Member
    Hey all!! Happy to have you all as friends, my names Naomi and im from Australia. I'm 12 months into my weight loss journey. I have lost 57kg (126lb) so far and now im trying to build muscle and lose the last bit of weight i have. Im very positive and love to help others!
  • TallTravelGirl
    TallTravelGirl Posts: 28 Member
    Need friends...took a little break but back. Add me...I'm awesome...what do you have to lose? ;)
  • Candice65O5
    Candice65O5 Posts: 10 Member
    edited January 2017
    Feel free to add me! Going on 40 days and cant wait to keep losing this weight!
  • Fracicciopes
    Fracicciopes Posts: 18 Member
    Hi everyone. I'm from Italy and would like new friends to motivate each other :)
    Add me if you want
  • RavenousFox
    RavenousFox Posts: 9 Member
    Always looking for more mutual support and motivation. Please click below my picture and add me as your friend.
  • hucklebucks
    hucklebucks Posts: 1 Member
    Hello All. I'm getting started on yet another fitness journey (trying to lose 25-30 pounds.) I could use all the moral support I can get! Looking forward to meeting some of you.
  • mclements6275
    mclements6275 Posts: 11 Member
    Give me an add! It always helps to network, motivate and share. Lord knows I need all the motivation I can get! Haha. I started a keto diet 7 days ago. Great results so far!
  • Lucy17128
    Lucy17128 Posts: 53 Member
    Feel free to add me. Looking for accountability partners. I have 100 pounds to lose, am 47 with two teen boys and a husband and love walking my dog. I have a desk job so it's hard to stay active but I'm working on it. Trying to eat clean and limit breads, pasta and sweets. I also use a Fitbit and would love more Fitbit friends
  • Michael230382
    Michael230382 Posts: 139 Member
    I'm new and any help would be much appreciated
  • magen830
    magen830 Posts: 33 Member
    More friends yay! I would like to have more friends to motivate and support.
    Add me if you'd like
  • Nicole_kayy
    Nicole_kayy Posts: 88 Member
    Anyone can add me!
  • jedibeau82
    jedibeau82 Posts: 24 Member
    edited January 2017
    Hey all! I have been using MFP for just under 2 weeks. Working on losing weight and building muscle and strength. It would be cool to have some people to exchange support with. A little about me:

I am an avid cyclist - both mountain and road cycling
    I snowboard but want to learn to ski
    I have lost 15 pounds since December 10th 2016
    I really into strength training right now. I go to the gym 5 days a week
    I am engaged to be married to my beautiful lady July this year!

Add me and let's kick *kitten* together!
  • bisonpitcher
    bisonpitcher Posts: 519 Member
    I started on Dec. 6 with 80 lbs. to lose. Down 22 so far. I am logging food on here, lifting 3x per week and cardio 5-6 days per week. I'm all in and would love support from others and would like to help others as well. Anyone feel free to add me.