BlakeRudolf31 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i don't lift at all.. :smiley:

Lies!!! You're a monster!!
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    I do intense yoga and meditation.

Weightlifting is not good for the body and I may become too bulky and gross. I highly recommend you stop lifting immediately.
  • ServeJesus2008
    ServeJesus2008 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I do strength training and weights feel free to add me been at this 3 years on second bulking
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Starting my 3rd year. No comps. Just for body composition. Finishing a 6 month slow bulk and getting ready to cut. Feel free to add!
  • Skee_2802
    Skee_2802 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Globaldad wrote: »
    How do I add friends?

Select/hit the profile pic of the person
    Then select the name
    Add friend button will come up
  • BlakeRudolf31
    Options
    Added both of you!
  • wildluxy36
    wildluxy36 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just lifting to tone up and loose weight.
  • robertmoya
    robertmoya Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I've been using MFP on and off for a year or so. This is the first time I've utilized the Community feature and I'm hoping to find some like-minded folks to inspire and motivate me.

I'm a Strongman weight lifter and struggle with weight/weight loss. I'm just over 300lbs which is not abnormal in the strongman game, but I'm caught in the middle of wanting to lose weight and wanting to be strong. I know its possible to do both but I haven't found the magic formula to grow strong and lose weight at the same time.
  • youngy7670
    youngy7670 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    UK kent here. Ive been lifting for around 2 yrs on and off. I do running also. I gain bodyfat easily and lift a mixture of heavy / light more reps GVT.
  • BlakeRudolf31
    Options
    I'll add you! I definitely have a good mix of weight training and cardio. Especially because I'm doing a cut right now!
  • gyp5012
    gyp5012 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I lift weights! Hoping to be consistent and earn even more about strength training this year.
  • Lostinblac
    Lostinblac Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hello I weight lift did a bad bulk and got to 99kg pretty fat now cut to 85kg I am.5ft5 and currently benching incline bar 130kg for 5x5 and flat 140 and incline 50kg db 8x8 I do all sorts strengh hypertrophy just starting my diet right as never ever took in 200g protein so educated myself more as before I had the mind eat big get big instead I ate big got fat lol but Hello All feel free to add
  • torn8o
    torn8o Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Former lifter and NASM trainer starting up again after long hiatus. Got injured, gained a bunch of weight, so here I am. Going to be working on transformation - preserving as much lean muscle mass as possible while dropping a ton of weight. It's a delicate balance of calories in/out and protein in, but can be done. Gotta fuel those power workouts. Add me up if you'd like. I'm in for the long haul.
  • BlakeRudolf31
    Options
    That's great! I'm doing a cut at the moment, so I'm definitely feeling the mental struggle of losing weight!
  • RecurveRoxy
    RecurveRoxy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    restors wrote: »
    when you guys started did you invest in a trainer?

Yep, and 6 months down the line he's still kicking my *kitten* once a week.

I really admire those who do it alone from the start and do it well. I have a pretty good understanding of physiology and nutrition... but alone I'd never achieve what I've done so far in 6 months with a PT. I think sometimes even if you know what you're doing (or supposed to be doing) it helps to hear it from someone else. And then of course there's the whole encouragement / holding you accountable / *kitten*-kicking thing they do. I definitely need that :D
  • RecurveRoxy
    RecurveRoxy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    NB: my PT is a really nice guy (deep down when he's not devising sadistic core workouts) and to the best of my knowledge has never kicked kittens. Just a . $ .$ . e . $
  • BlakeRudolf31
    Options
    Added!!
  • D4LB
    D4LB Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Been lifting 18 years now omg I'm old haha feel free to add me. Always good to have like minded people surrounding you.
  • BlakeRudolf31
    Options
    Added ya!