Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom? Challenge starts July 18

Options

Replies

• mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    See you tomorrow! (I posted, so now I am committed:) Mom of two awesome boys-10 and 8.
  • badbrat2005
    Options
    I am in. I have a almost 7 year old son who loves to point out i have such a fat belly. I can't wait to start tomorrow.
  • AimieStar
    AimieStar Posts: 21
    Options
    Me, me!
    I have a five-year-old daughter and 23 lbs left to lose.
  • mjboswell
    mjboswell Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm in, 18lbs from goal weight. I have 5 children, 3 boys 17, 11, 7, and 2 girls 6 and 5. I can't wait. See you tomorrow.
  • amers55
    amers55 Posts: 46
    Options
    ME! ME! ME! SW152-GW 125 then re evaluate!
  • LPC020409
    LPC020409 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I have a 2 y/o daughter. I've lost about 45 pounds since March but still have a long way to go. I set my MFP goal at 160 just because it's easier for me to break it into smaller goals. I'll check in on Monday.
  • mpf1
    mpf1 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just came online to see what support is here. I have 2 girls, 12 and 8. Lost some weight and need to keep it off or lose a little more - I lost about 20 lbs. I am worried about maintenance and gaining it all back. I've not been successful before. Weight has been an issue my whole life, and I want to keep my girls from having poor self images. Anyone need a weight loss/ support pal?
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Im already a hot mom...we have a heat index ,today, of 105* here in Iowa! :wink: Seriously though, I would like to join...I have 4 sons ages 19, 17, 13, and 9.
  • SCPSL05
    SCPSL05 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Anyone else breastfeeding still? Maybe us breastfeeding moms can encourage eachother too? :smooched:
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    In the UK Hot Mom would be Yummy Mummy! :tongue:

I am in.

I need all the support and motivation I can get.

Will weigh in tomorrow so see you all on the other side...
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!

I'm a mom of 3 boys- 17, 8 and 6- plus a boy dog and of course the hubby--so technically I have 5 kids to look after! LOL

I am so outnumbered!!! Female motivation is needed!!! haha

I will be here tomorrow morning to start this adventure with all you ladies!!! :drinker:

*Edit: water will be the hardest for me... *sigh!!
  • SugarBaby1987
    SugarBaby1987 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I am a mom to a 3.5 year old, 2.5 year old, 1.5 year old, and 3 month old.

I'll weigh in tomorrow morning. I have A LOT to lose so I think this will be great motivation. Woo hoo!
  • aflynn83
    aflynn83 Posts: 2
    Options
    Me! I have a 15 month old and am trying to take off the baby weight...and then the weight that came before that!! :laugh:
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    bump, Mom of 3 beautiful girls 12,8, and 6. I will be back to post my weight tomorrow. I am soooo ready to be a hot mom!
  • Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!

The only problem is that I am having surgery on July 21st and I'm pretty sure the only exercise I will be allowed to do is leisurely walking for a couple weeks. I'll have to confirm this when I see my doctor on Wednesday though.
  • mindyrenee81
    mindyrenee81 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Im in!! Im a mom to three beautiful children! I have a 13 year old son, a 12 year old son and a 7 year old daughter. I will be on here tomorrow morning to weigh in!! If anyone wants to add me as a friend for support feel free to do so!:smile:
  • dc_amaryllis
    dc_amaryllis Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this Chari. It's a great idea. Us moms will be great support to one another.

You can count me in. I'm a mom to a 21 month old boy. I have no reason to still be carrying around this extra weight. Time for the pounds to melt off for good!!
  • morefitmom
    morefitmom Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    GM fellow moms!

My weight this morning is 134.8 lbs. I look forward to this challenge!
  • chantell7
    chantell7 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm in IV got a 2,yr old daughter. =) I'd love to b a hot mumma
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    SW 142lbs.

Started this morning by doing a meal plan for this week, then going shopping for some extra veggies and wholewheat pasta.

Posting this drinking a mug of hot water with a slice of lemon.

Would be feeling virtuous if I hadn't just snacked on one of my husband's snack size pork pies. Now I need to do an extra hour or so aerobics to burn that one off.