Starting over...again

Options
Hi! I recently use to use MFP a few years back and I noticed it did help a little bit but over time I wasn't persistent on keeping tabs with my fitness. Long story short, I really need a friend to help me stay on track and to help me not stop, to keep going :) I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon!!! Thank you :)

Replies

• cagneyandfriends
    cagneyandfriends Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey there!
    Same story here. Hopefully this time I will keep better tabs. I'm looking to lose 20 pounds by March. I was looking for a friend for support too.
  • awiraswati
    awiraswati Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I do too need to lose around 7kg, to keep me to stay healthy. I have cholesterol and uric acid problem. So, exercise and having healthy eating are the only option I have. Please add me to motivate each other and keep stay on track
  • lindacroneyellett
    Options
    Me too...I just don't stick with it .....I loved this site before..now that I'm back it seems to have changed and is complicated for me...just want to figure it out not pitch it out again.....
  • TheMegalodon
    TheMegalodon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I recently use to use MFP a few years back and I noticed it did help a little bit but over time I wasn't persistent on keeping tabs with my fitness. Long story short, I really need a friend to help me stay on track and to help me not stop, to keep going :) I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon!!! Thank you :)

Great to hear that you're getting back into it. Same boat. Why do you think you keep getting derailed?
  • AC417
    AC417 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I could also use some motivation. With the help of MFP a few years ago, I lost almost 40 pounds but have since gained most of it back. :( I'd love to get back on track, but it's hard with me having PCOS. I noticed that after losing weight my PCOS got better, but since I'm gaining weight it's getting worse now. I can't seem to find the motivation I once had though. (You would think PCOS would be enough motivation!)
  • terbusha
    terbusha Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy to buddy up and help you along your journey. You are right that community is a great resource to help you stay on point and make better progress. If you're looking for more support, I run a private fitness/weight loss support group on Facebook that I'd be happy to chat with you about to see if you'd like to jump in and see if it'd be a good thing for you.

• dazaliah
    dazaliah Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi! Me tooo!! I'm on every day now, logging and trying to make it a habit again. Feel free to add me!
  • Zarka_91
    Zarka_91 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    good luck on your journey.. you can do it !
  • micaelacookie
    micaelacookie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey.. same with me. I have a hard time staying focused on my goal. I want to feel better though! Feel free to add me we can help each other
  • stewartmisty88
    stewartmisty88 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    MFP is my new FACEBOOK!! In 1 wk i have lost 2lbs and have became familiar with how to use it. I too am a new AGAIN person and would really like to stay at it this time. Whats helped me is forums and being able to look at friends diaries. This will be tough but we can do it. Add me for support and motivation....i could use it myself.
  • benjaminravyn
    benjaminravyn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    lost 50 lbs using MFP but Got pregnant and slacked off looking to lose my weight again.I'm almost 8 weeks PP.. please add me for accountability
  • jifner8
    jifner8 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in the same boat! I was on here a few years ago and have tried coming back on every now and then to start back up and quit. This time I am bound and determined to stick with it. I don't have much of a support group and would love to buddy up with you. I have about 50+ pounds to lose. I have been on it for a week and so far so good.
  • nadiadwong
    nadiadwong Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi , same here I'm trying to stick with this app because I see the advantages it really helps you make better choices when concerning what we consume. We need to support each other.
  • xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

It seems like we are all in the same boat. It's the new year so new start. This time I am 200% determined to reach my goals this year.

Feel free to add me so we can support an motivate each other :)
  • twenty2point7808
    twenty2point7808 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

I am also in the same boat and starting back after losing lots of weight then gaining it all back (and some) again. I having been logging in for a week now, but have never been apart of the community side of things.

I am definitely determined to be happy and healthy with my body weight as I am getting married next year and want to be able to look back at my wedding photos and be proud of what I see.

My main trouble is over eating and no self control. Feel free to add me and let's help each other