I need motivation & fitbit friends. 40 pounds to go!!!

Options
brandie419
brandie419 Posts: 2 Member
edited January 2017 in Introduce Yourself
I drive taxi so I sit on my butt all day, 5 mos free of smoking and drinking and I've gained so much weight. I was diagnosed with a brain aneurysm in October and since then I keep telling myself I want to lose weight before I schedule my brain surgery. Well another e.r. visit on Jan 1 st was depressing, guy had me get on the scale and it was 187.6!!! I'm only 4'10!!! I was so humiliated. That was enough so here I am a week down counting calories and points and getting a half hour in on the elliptical everyday. This week I lost 4.9 lbs but Its very boring eating the same low calorie junk everyday. I'm getting bored and I love me some chocolate and peanut butter... Help!!

Replies

• ColoradoChlo
    ColoradoChlo Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you're trying to better yourself!! Getting started is very tough. I'd love to help motivate and keep you accountable. :) (also if you'd like to add me on fitbit my email is chloe.debus.cash@gmail.com)
  • ranjinipillai
    ranjinipillai Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am on misfit.Sort of like fit bit since the 5th of Jan.Have had 2 knee replacements the rt one 4 mths back.So walking is about all I can do and cycling on the recumbent bike.So I aim to keep up with these at least 15 mins a day added to walking for 30 hr and gradually increase tp 1 1/2 hr.
    Food teacking is a challung as I cannot tolerate all good and the foods I can eat seem to be calorie dense.Lets see what we can do.U have told you my issues.How about you?
    Also hope to keep a blog.
  • Strokerace96
    Strokerace96 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can add me on Fitbit if you would lik at www.fitbit.com/user/4BKRF4