SUPPORT GROUP: Are you a woman around 220-250 lbs? Are you in your 20's to 30's?

Options
13»

Replies

• erikarelyt
    erikarelyt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I'm just getting back on here after years. I haven't hit the scale in a while, but my GW is 120-130, depending how it looks on me. Lol Only being 5' makes 150 look huge. Would love the support/friends!
  • ash5462
    ash5462 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join too? I'm currently about 239 pounds and 5 foot 4. I am 27 years old and have always been overweight since my mid teens, but the weight has really stacked on over the last couple of years when I had 2 babies close together. Feel free to add me :)
  • pattio0906
    pattio0906 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Im in.
    I just turn 30 and 218 lbs and 5'.
    I have struggled with staying on diets and hated working out. However, my sister dragged me to a gym before Christmas to get started. At first i thought I was going to die, but now I love it! We both train 2xs a week with a great trainer and go to the gym 6xs a week together.
    What im struggling with now is eating enough. I forget to eat during tge say and dont want to eat much cause I really want the workouts to pay off.
    My short term goal is to be under 200 by July 1st(family vacation) and my long term goal us to be under 160 by next year Jan 1st.
    So here we go!!!!
  • SoyD986
    SoyD986 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Add me! 35 F 235lbs - looking to get to 175-180 - which was my comfortable weight about 4 years ago before I let stuff get out of control!!
  • jessicapaige124
    jessicapaige124 Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hello all! I'm Jessica! I'm 24 and weigh 255. My goal is to be down to 180 but I'm taking it slow and steady. I've already lost 20 using this app but unfortunately gained 5 of it back during the holidays. I just want to be a healthier me. I've always been a big girl because I've never learned portion control and I also have PCOS.
  • FindingMyself2017
    FindingMyself2017 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    30 years old 245 your all more than welcome to add me
  • crazykazza81
    crazykazza81 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm interested too :)
  • emilysindt
    emilysindt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in joining. I am 5'4" and weigh 211 currently. I used to weigh between 130-150 lbs. It's hard to find women close to my size wanting to change their lifestyle, and just be healthier in general. I would love to share experiences with women I can relate to.
  • golden1215
    golden1215 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Interested!
  • hnreed012014
    hnreed012014 Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi, I'm Haley! 24/5'6"/220. I started trying to lose at 235 lbs. around October and have gotten down to 220 lbs. by basically cutting dairy and soft drinks. Now I am stepping it up by doing weekly meal preps and walking 3-4 times a week on the treadmill. Hoping for good results with this plan! My first goal is to make it back to Onederland :smile: My greatest motivation is just to feel confident and happy with myself, but also to slim down for a family vacation in July! Happy to be with women I can relate to.
  • Catziez
    Catziez Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Today is my Day 1 - Absolutely interested in joining others in their journey.

34F, soon to be 35F and looking to restart my old fitness routine after nearly 8 years. In that time I've gained over 100 Lbs on my 5' 2" frame. I felt beautiful then, and I feel beautiful now, but I'm ready for there to be a little LESS of me. lol :wink:
  • magen830
    magen830 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Magen and my sw was 270 and cw is 264. About 4 years ago I had lost 60lbs but found out I was going to have a baby so I gained weight. After the baby was born I just let myself go and so much has happened since then. I told myself 2017 will be "my time". I want to be a healthy size and a role model to my family and friends. I look forward to being inspired and inspiring you all. If anyone wants to add me don't hesitate the more friends the better.
  • Korsifer
    Korsifer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey there ladies! I'm Nikki, 26 years old, have an almost 3 year old daughter and currently weigh about 210lbs. My first goal is to make it to 175 and then ultimately down to 130. I used to be on mfp but just started back up today. I've always known what I need to do to live a healthier lifestyle and I love healthy food but I love the junk too :p I could use a little motivation and support from you lovely ladies and I'll be more than glad to give it in return. Good luck everyone and feel free to add me!