okay.. done saying "i'm back" again after this

Options
I've never rollercoastered so much in my whole life! After losing 90lbs in my senior year of highschool... all I've done is rollercoaster. First I entered a not so great relationship and then ballooned up to 280lbs... then I started the rollercoaster ride... gain 20, lose 10, gain 5, lose 30, gain 15. And every time, I always come back here, because I KNOW this helps. But I'm so sick and tired of losing myself, and losing MFP. I'm here to STAY this time.. I try to be active on here.. I'm always at least entering on my diary. I've already lost 7lbs since last week. Probably mostly water weight, but I'm determined to keep it going!

My name is Rachel, I'm 27, am 5'6'', and have over 100lbs to lose, Nice to meet ya all! (again)

Replies

• micaelacookie
    micaelacookie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    SAME. This is it for me, the last time because I need to change myself and I want to feel better in my own skin.

Nice to sort of meet you, Rachel, I'm Micaela,I'm 21, I'm 5'5 and I have 40 pounds to lose
  • YukiAnu
    YukiAnu Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I finally got back to tracking after gaining back weight too. This time I'm here to stay.
    I'm Yuki and I also have 40 pounds to lose.
  • elainawe
    elainawe Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Really, right. This yo-yo diet thing. Is getting to me. I want to make this a permanent lifestyle change....Welcome back. I'm back too. I have 50 to 70lbs to lose.