Peer support for loosing 100 pounds in 2017

Options
12346»

Replies

• anga84
    anga84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone..I too have a ways to go so pls feel free to add me..LET'S ROCK THIS!!
  • mechelemc
    mechelemc Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I am 37 and have a 100+ to lose. looking for some motivating people to help me on this journey. Let's do this together! please add me!!
  • TheBetterBecky
    TheBetterBecky Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've lost 130 pounds and kept it off for 3 years. You can add me anyone who needs support. I am chatty and love to help! It has been a hard road and I know exactly how you feel. After you lose it too you will have different challenges. For me the new confidence was sooo strange. I felt like I was doing something wrong by being confident. I'm here for anyone that needs help. I will root you on!
  • cdulasi
    cdulasi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm In! My 30th birthday is in 6 months and I would like to be down 85 lbs!!!! I need some serious motivation. From that point, I can simply maintain.
  • timjmartin23
    timjmartin23 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm on a long journey, I am going to lose another 100 lbs this year, already lost 24lbs since I started with a PT in mid November & using Apple Watch

If I can share what I've found, denying yourself food or foods doesn't work - eat clean, unprocessed food for your main diet & moderation on the rest - stay in your MFP target & log everything - even if it puts you over!

Exercise is everything & don't shy from the weights as well as cardio - it accelerates your base metabolism rate & really helps.

Try not to "lose 100 lbs ... rather, lose 1lb but 100 times" ... don't know why but that makes me feel better

Add if you wish... I don't ramble on quite as much but do log every day!

Tim