Bbg?

Options
Hey! So I want to start Kayla Itsines' BBG but I'm confused. I thought it was a PDF (found it for free online) but then I got the free trial of the app. Do I just follow the exercises the app lays out each week? Does it ever increase in difficulty? I see people writing about 'BBG1' and 'BBG2' are these different things or just the week they're on?

Thanks for your help in advanced. I do other forms of exercise, lift weights and eat well, but want to mix it up a bit and try something new and I see BBG seems to yield great results. Thanks :)

Replies

• BrianKMcFalls
    BrianKMcFalls Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I read the thread as Bbq? Yes on that. Sorry I can't help with your actual questions.
  • megan_elizabeth8
    megan_elizabeth8 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    BBG 1 and BBG2 are Kayla's PDF guides which can be brought on her website. BBG1 is the original 12 week guide. BBG2 is the second guide, and is a continiatuon of BBG1 which becomes more challenging. However through her app you will be doing same thing - you follow the workouts every week (both cardio and resistance) and they will definitely get much harder as you progress! I don't personally have the app, but many prefer it to the PDF guides as it is much more interactive, and you can continue to progress. Any other questions feel free to ask - hopefully this is helpful. Good luck! :smile:
  • valeria3984
    valeria3984 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    meg2166 wrote: »
    BBG 1 and BBG2 are Kayla's PDF guides which can be brought on her website. BBG1 is the original 12 week guide. BBG2 is the second guide, and is a continiatuon of BBG1 which becomes more challenging. However through her app you will be doing same thing - you follow the workouts every week (both cardio and resistance) and they will definitely get much harder as you progress! I don't personally have the app, but many prefer it to the PDF guides as it is much more interactive, and you can continue to progress. Any other questions feel free to ask - hopefully this is helpful. Good luck! :smile:

Hey do you happen to have the 2.0 PDF and if so, would you share it with me? I found the 1.0 online but can't seem to find 2.0. Thanks so much!
  • not_a_runner
    not_a_runner Posts: 1,343 Member
    Options
    meg2166 wrote: »

Hey do you happen to have the 2.0 PDF and if so, would you share it with me? I found the 1.0 online but can't seem to find 2.0. Thanks so much!

As this poster mentioned, you can buy them on Kayla's website...
    Not trying to be rude, but I don't agree with freely sharing a program that the creator charges for.