Hi from Japan!-Diet buddy needed

Options
Hey there :)
I am Jasmin and I moved to Japan a couple of months ago. It would be nice to make some friends who are also living here and trying to lose weight but if you don't, I'd also love to hear from you. As long as you are looking for support and somebody to talk to, then I am the right person for you ;)

Replies

• BdOtBrIt
    BdOtBrIt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you would like
  • cahubbard6421
    cahubbard6421 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    minah23 wrote: »
    Hey there :)
    I am Jasmin and I moved to Japan a couple of months ago. It would be nice to make some friends who are also living here and trying to lose weight but if you don't, I'd also love to hear from you. As long as you are looking for support and somebody to talk to, then I am the right person for you ;)

I lived in Okinawa for five years. I love Japan so much.
  • brandisonfire
    brandisonfire Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I live in Okinawa currently and am working on losing 67 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • the3rd_roomer
    the3rd_roomer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am from S. Carolina. I am a certified trainer, graduate in Health Sciences, and my passion is for encouraging others. Blessings.
  • farren_talon
    farren_talon Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm from Texas, and I'm working on losing 55lbs. Feel free to add me; we can work on this together! :)
  • sarahjndg
    sarahjndg Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in california, workING on losing too. Feel free to add me
  • AGetsFit1
    AGetsFit1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking for support and friends on here too! Add me if you want! I'll support anyone else as well!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I lived in Japan for three years, and lost 10kg at one point. My main technique was eating lots of nattou instead of lots of cakes
  • souraya1610
    souraya1610 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello I live in Baltimore and would love to have some extra support. Feel free to add me
  • Reaverie
    Reaverie Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You are living my daughters dream. She is learning Japanese as her Highschool foreign language credit. She is obsessed with anything Japanese. She says that she wants to move to Japan some day.
  • tgardi
    tgardi Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I lived in Okinawa for almost 5 years too! 3 years as a kid and almost 2 as a Marine. I love Japan. The Japanese restaurant next to my office got a kick out of me calling in my order in Japanese.
  • HalstyJ
    HalstyJ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there, have been on this site for a while with a lot of success, but was always lazy on adding friends. Feel free to add!