need more motivated friends!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• xxxglaxxx
    xxxglaxxx Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me so we can support and motivate each other :)
  • SANW15
    SANW15 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. :D
  • Goldfiver
    Goldfiver Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    U can add me if you like. I've been myfitnesspal devoted logging as best as I could all my foods exercises etc 2 years ago and managed to drop from 109kg(17 stone) to around 96kg (15 stone)! Felt great... but then started to have wee snack here, wee Cheeky drink there, etc so back to 99kg. I am determined to drop my weight up to 80-85kg before summer. Fed up of having chubby cheeks and beer belly. My partner is quite Pettit and a size 8, she has a great figure and is always doing some type diet to loose 1lb. I found it funny when I need to shift at least 1 and 1/2 stone. She says I look great but I see myself in the mirror and It doesn't look sexy at all. I'm a great cook and love food and know that the secret to loosing weight for me is, do more exercise even if only 30 mn day and try to eat less. All my portions are man portions and as I don't need all that energy, I bought a small plate now. If it doesn't fit in it I won't eat it. . I do have muscly complexion and put muscle very quick when regularly exercising. The issue is my appetite also increases and if I stop exercising I just pile weight on. Last year on holiday I felt to be the biggest person in the holiday resort I was with my partner and got a few looks off people. I could read their thoughts "what is the girl doing with a massive guy like him!" So... felt shity but this year I'm going to try to be in shape for the summer! Fed up of looking like the guy from suther comfort advert (minus the speedos). Let's all do it in 2017. Great year to burn this fat away.
  • Lostinblac
    Lostinblac Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Everyone can add me if you like.always good to have more.motivation
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I aim to burn 1000 calories a day!, very high energy!, love cardio, anyone like this add me,i am on every day, 7 days a week kickin butt!
  • audreyanderson4
    audreyanderson4 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add dme if u want
  • HockeyWifey
    HockeyWifey Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am very motivated :)
  • BartLewis1970
    BartLewis1970 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    feel free to add.