What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• orange_hoodie
    orange_hoodie Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Steff46 wrote: »
    I stayed in the pool until I had accomplished 750 meters. I usually swim a few laps and leave. But last night I made a plan and stuck with it. I struggle with swimming and knowing this I still signed up for my first half distance triathlon!

Congratulations! One of my sprint tri training buddies last year pointed out that if it wasn't for the swimming there'd be a lot more triathletes :) Happy training! I'm looking forward to training for an Olympic.
  • everher
    everher Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I've done a couple of bags. Problem is my skinny clothes are not the best. Wearing Jeans at work today that have paint on them. I have 1 pair of dress pants left. But I'm only halfway to my goal and don't want to spend a bunch of money. Boss is fine with it though. Just odd to be an accountant in jeans :)

I'm about a third of the way to my goal and nothing really fits anymore. I'm with you though I haven't wanted to spend money on new things that won't fit in however long. Another 20lbs and I'm going to have to cave and buy stuff though.
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Briantime wrote: »
    Just got back from the doctor. After 11 years I no longer need blood pressure meds!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful!
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    @briantime That is wonderful! This is one of my goals.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!