HELPPPPPPP LIFTING ISSUE!!!!

Options
Hello everyone, iv been lifting about 5 months from now and I have this problem my right arm grow faster than my left arm. Also, when I lift my left arm get tired earlier than my right arm. Please help me solve this problem.

Replies

• sammyliftsandeats
    sammyliftsandeats Posts: 2,421 Member
    Options
    If you're right handed, it makes sense.

What do you mean by grow faster? It's bigger? I believe that's normal. Humans aren't perfectly symmetrical.
  • aflane
    aflane Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Lift more with your left hand/arm.
  • drag67h90
    drag67h90 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    If you're right handed, it makes sense.

What do you mean by grow faster? It's bigger? I believe that's normal. Humans aren't perfectly symmetrical.

Yes I'm a right handed person, well my left arm muscle for bi it's a little not shorter than my right arm bi, not fit or equal.
  • aflane
    aflane Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    And it never will be. The dominant arm is always stronger and slightly larger. It's simple biology -- if you're right handed, you're going to automatically do more with your right hand/arm, thereby increasing strength and endurance.

When working out do extra reps with your left arm to strengthen it. So, if you're doing a set of 10 curls with a dumbbell, do 11 or 12 reps with your left arm... make it work a little harder.
  • shawnp2
    shawnp2 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Do a few more concentration curls, hammer curls, dumbbell tricep extensions etc with your left arm on isolation lifts.
  • drag67h90
    drag67h90 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys, this is very helpful
  • galgenstrick
    galgenstrick Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    What program are you following?
  • _benjammin
    _benjammin Posts: 1,224 Member
    Options
    Do independent bis work with more volume, like 1.5x more, with your weaker arm.