Planning on starting Turbo Fire in August?

Options
Amy_B
Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
Is anyone planning on starting TF sometime in early August? I am planning on August 8, after we get back from vacation. Want to create a thread to support each other?

Replies

• beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    I'm starting the prep schedule tomorrow, but I've done it before, just restarting. Feel free to add me!
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    I'm starting the prep schedule tomorrow, but I've done it before, just restarting. Feel free to add me!
  • ravgirly
    ravgirly Posts: 32
    Options
    I'm doing Turbo Fire now. You are absolutely going to LOVE it! :)
  • Amy_B
    Options
    I've done it with a hybrid of CLX, but I want to do just straight up TF now. Plus, I plan on doing better with my food because I have to get my last 10 pounds off!
  • nursenicole
    nursenicole Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Nicole. I am currently doing Turbofire and would like to invite you to a thread that has quite a few people doing Turbofire. The thread is great for support and answering questions. It is actually through Team Beachbody, where Turbofire was created. The link to the thread is :http://teambeachbody.com/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/message/104770908. You can post as little or as often as you want or need. I am usually on their daily at least reading. Are you a Team Beachbody memeber? Well I hope to hear from you soon. It is great to have a support structure when taking on something new, especailly a workout program that most of us do on our own. Talk to you later.
    Nicole
  • Amy_B
    Options
    Thanks, Nicole. I do visit beachbody.com sometimes, but I always come on here. I just thought it would be nice to have a thread on here as well. I might go over to BB later to check it out.
  • ravgirly
    ravgirly Posts: 32
    Options
    I mix CLX in occasionally, but for the most part I do straight Turbo Fire. The HIITs really melt the goo off and tone your whole body. I'm in love with Turbo Fire :))
  • Amy_B
    Options
    bump