PB2- any good?

Options
2»

Replies

• extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    It's good. It's not peanut butter, but for the calorie savings it's awesome. If you mix it with cashew or almond milk instead of water it's even better.
  • LivyJo
    LivyJo Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    PB Fit is really good. You can get it to a similar consistency as real peanut butter, so I think it would be great on toast. I eat it on my bananas and it tastes just about the same.
  • CaladriaNapea
    CaladriaNapea Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Before logging, I was addicted to peanutbutter--I would just get out a spoon and dig in. Now, that doesn't quite fit my calories, and as I am focusing more on protein than fat, it especially doesn't work. PB2 used as strict peanutbutter is meh, however, I add the powder to protein shakes and oatmeal, and for that, it is *amazing.*. It satisfies my peanutbutter cravings without killing my calorie budget, plus the protein boost is awesome!

I just got a new PB2 three pack from Amazon today. :p
  • Antmaril
    Antmaril Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I like it on a Thomas' Light English Muffin. For those who say it is runny - don't use so much water. You can make it as thin or thick as you want.
  • andrea4736
    andrea4736 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I can't stand it. Just a personal taste thing. It tastes so strange to me.
  • gabbott00
    gabbott00 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like it in my greek yogurt. It has a richer more "roasted" flavor than peanut butter which i like.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    i am in love with it and find i cant even have it in the house as i eat the ENTIRE container in one sitting! i love it dry or on ice cream, or mixed with anything...i get the chocolate one. if you can fit it in your macro's i think its great, i just find it really hard to stop eating it once i start! I need to learn moderation...i have tried regular and chocolate and love both!

Ooh yes, i also sprinkle it on top of ice cream.

If i were to make a mix to use on bread, i'd use milk instead of water or mix it straight into jam (jelly).
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    Options
    PB2- any good?

gag-jim-carrey-liar-liar.gif

Real deal or no deal for me...
  • ItsSlimpossible12
    ItsSlimpossible12 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have it every morning in my shake. And the taste is the same as regular PB (even kid approved). The directions on the jar are NOT accurate as far as making creamy PB from it, but you get the hang of how much to add after a few times.
  • Weightwatcher6314
    Weightwatcher6314 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I like to mix it up and have with apple slices.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I use unflavored protein powder for my shakes (because the flavored ones are too sweet to my taste) and use PB2 and some yougurt for flavor.
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    It is great stuff. I use it in shakes and oatmeal and also mix it with cashew milk for a spread. My little niece always asks for a bowl of it and eats it with a spoon.
  • emilysusana
    emilysusana Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I like it in shakes and in a spicy peanut soup I make (pb2 and chickpeas in place of peanuts). Mmm
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I was reluctant to try it but, I'm glad I did bc I like it.
  • ashxo12
    ashxo12 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    So glad for everyone's suggestions and tips on PB2 and the overall raves! I can't wait to try it!! Mine comes in tomorrow!!!! :smiley::smiley: :
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    PB fit is better in my opinion.