SAHM support group

Options

Replies

• MasonMelissa
    MasonMelissa Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Did you create an actual group for this under the "groups?" If not, it might be a good idea to do so and then post the link to the actual group. This is going to get lost otherwise as it gets pushed further and further down. If you did create an actual group could you post the link?

Just found it.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118060-sahm-support
  • HikeItBikeItLikeIt
    Options
    I would love to join your group! I am a SAHM of two girls and a baby boy on the way. I'm having a home birth this time around and my midwife encouraged me to keep my activity up this pregnancy for a smooth birth. I homeschool as well and am a military wife :smile:
  • galaxyofchaos
    galaxyofchaos Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM whom works from home also!
  • DuchessOnTheRun
    DuchessOnTheRun Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would like an invite
  • MasonMelissa
    Options
    I would love to join your group! I am a SAHM of two girls and a baby boy on the way. I'm having a home birth this time around and my midwife encouraged me to keep my activity up this pregnancy for a smooth birth. I homeschool as well and am a military wife :smile:

Invite sent
  • MasonMelissa
    Options

Invite sent
  • MasonMelissa
    Options
    wleemagee wrote: »
    I would like an invite

Invite sent
  • MasonMelissa
    Options

Please let me know if you got the invite.
  • MasonMelissa
    Options

Please let me know if you got the invite. For some reason you are not showing up on my list.
  • MasonMelissa
    Options
    wleemagee wrote: »
    I would like an invite

Please let me know if you got the invite. For some reason you are not showing up on my list.
  • MasonMelissa
    Options
    Hi all
    If I have sent you an invite to join the group and you are still interested accept the invite or here is the link to our group http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/118060-sahm-support. If you don't join the group by 9pm eastern standard time today I will remove the invite this is due to a lot of people wanting to join and I can't accommodate them because of the massive que of people that have not accepted the invite. I would love to have you all in the group and if I remove your invite you can still join us in the group but you will have to send the request to join the group.

Sorry for all this. This group is way more popular then I thought.
    MasonMelissa creator of SAHM Support
  • missmleczko
    missmleczko Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would love an invite! I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old.
  • MasonMelissa
    Options
    Would love an invite! I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old.

Invite sent
  • HikeItBikeItLikeIt
    Options
    Bear with me. How do I look for the invite?
  • MasonMelissa
    Options
    Bear with me. How do I look for the invite?

The easiest way is to search SAHM Support in the community search. And you should find our group and be able to accept the invite.
  • hjacko02
    hjacko02 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM living in the UK. Desperately trying to shift the "baby" weight. Would love an add! X
  • MasonMelissa
    Options
    hjacko02 wrote: »
    I'm a SAHM living in the UK. Desperately trying to shift the "baby" weight. Would love an add! X

Invite sent
  • yecatsmn
    yecatsmn Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM (also part work from home). 2 year old and 2 month old boys here!
  • jenny11215
    jenny11215 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Would like to join.
  • MasonMelissa
    Options
    jenny11215 wrote: »
    Would like to join.

Invite sent