soooo tell me what puts a smile on your face

Options
gmann1973
gmann1973 Posts: 247
Just courious as to were mfp crew find there happiness. Me, I had a fantastic weekend with my son. Made good memories. So what puts a smile on your face?

Replies

• deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I climbed a 2800 ft. moutain yesterday. I didn't die today.

My family has had a great weekend of togetherness.

I am wearing the birthstone ring my hubby got me for my birthday. I often forget to wear it, but I love it.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I am very happy when my kids are sitting around the dinner table talking and laughing. There are 7 of us living together - my parents, my 4 children and myself. Everyone's schedule is so full it is nice when we can spend some time together! Also coming here makes me happy!
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Seeing my twin babies laugh at me for making silly faces :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    My La La La t-shirt my best friend bought for me. [:
    And that same t-shirt being a size Medium, and fitting loosely.
  • karhaz123
    karhaz123 Posts: 35
    Options
    Hmm, so much makes me happy. Especially lately. I think doing good for myself has made me more open to try new things and see the beauty in smaller things. I can't name just one or even just a few. Waking up every morning, I would say. Getting to experience life the good, the bad. Feeling more optimistic then ever. As you can see. (:
  • tammy200678
    tammy200678 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My family
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I love a sweet day with my boyfriend and his daughter. Today was one of those days :heart: . I love when she plays with me or runs up and hugs me. I love it when he holds my hand. They make me happy.
  • Reisse62
    Reisse62 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    My kids at I laughing at anything.
    Swim work outs in the morning with the big kids.
    My 2 year old calling mama.
    Running, swimming and biking..not necessarily in that order
    When my husband and or my oldest daughter text me they love me
    My girlfriends and my mfp homies telling me I rock.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    watching my 2 year old trying to do zumba with me:laugh:
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Where I volunteer at.... seeing people get the help they need and then when they smile it melts my heart :0)

Watching my kids work together PURPOSEFULLY to make it through something tough. :0) Love that!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    My grandchildren!!!!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Waking up to the love of my life every morning.

And the vain handsome *kitten* in the mirror.
  • TheNewLK
    TheNewLK Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    My son and a sweet message
  • TrueCowboysFan
    Options
    My grandson puts a smile on my face no matter how I am feeling. He is not even here and I am smiling. :love:
  • brewingaz
    brewingaz Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    My two beautiful kids. They know the direct route to my heart.
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    when i wake up and have not put on weight
  • dopehat
    dopehat Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I definitely smile when it's a beautiful sunny day. It's currently winter in Melbourne so it's rather grey most of the time but the other day it was randomly sunny and I had a day off from work, just sitting in the sun and being outdoors all day :)
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    giggling with my kids gets me every time. I go to great lengths for giggles.
    Painting
    photographing weddings and catching the grooms face when the bride walks in. Always tears me up and makes me smile like a doofus all at the same time.
    Breaking a personal record with my workouts.
    Dancing goofy in the kitchen while I cook. I cant hardly cook standing still.
  • lacie624
    lacie624 Posts: 1
    Options
    Seeing my dogs happy faces in the morning, the smell of a horse, Community coffee (yes, the brand is important..lol), my closest friends texting me out of the blue just to see what I'm doing, hearing that song that reminds me of some of the best moments in my life, spending time at the river with my husband and the 4 wheeler, the moment when the horse I've been training finally gets what I'm asking of him, the moment when my husband finally gets what I'm asking of him , when I can look back and see what great things God has done in my life even though I didnt realize where I was headed at the time
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    the moment when my husband finally gets what I'm asking of him , when I can look back and see what great things God has done in my life even though I didnt realize where I was headed at the time

I love BOTH of those! :0)