Looking for friends with 50+ to lose

Options
Mward614
Mward614 Posts: 30 Member
Hello everyone, I've been on and off and back on this site numerous times. I've found myself in a place without any solid accountability and I'm looking for a few good friends to help me reach my goals!

Replies

• eissacf25
    eissacf25 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends and accountability partners! I have about 80 lbs to lose and WILL get it done this time around lol
  • JenAddis83
    JenAddis83 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mward614 wrote: »
    Hello everyone, I've been on and off and back on this site numerous times. I've found myself in a place without any solid accountability and I'm looking for a few good friends to help me reach my goals!

You can add me- I need to loose around 53 pounds, and tone up. More than welcome to give motivation!
  • Mward614
    Options
    YES, I'm so sick of having to 'start over' ready to get the weight off and ALL of it for good.
  • JenAddis83
    JenAddis83 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    eissacf25 wrote: »
    I'm always looking for new friends and accountability partners! I have about 80 lbs to lose and WILL get it done this time around lol

You can add me- I have about 53 pounds to loose, and I need to tone up. I could use the motivation as well but I can also give you motivation!
  • eissacf25
    eissacf25 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    let's do this ladies!!! @JenAddis83 I'll add you now :)
  • Mward614
    Options
    @JenAddis83 Adding you! :)
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I'll send you a request and I welcome requests from the other responders
  • akr2012
    akr2012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have a problem staying on track and motivated. I start and stop several times over the years. I am looking for people to keep me going too. I have about 68lbs I could lose. :'(
  • Clemsonlkg
    Clemsonlkg Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I have a little over 50 to lose. I have lost it one time before, but gained it all back. I am trying to make smaller more lasting changes to my behaviors instead of perfection dieting.
  • cwolfgram
    cwolfgram Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I have about 80. I'll lose some, and then gain it back. Would love more accountability partners.
  • Mward614
    Options
    It's comforting to find so many others that have had similar experiences and have similar goals! Adding all :smile: ) Looking forward to supporting each other to reach our goals
  • Mward614
    Options
    @missteena88 That's amazing! I'm hoping I'll be able to say something similar at the end of the year :D
  • embeers
    embeers Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am brand new and would love to join.
  • swabah
    swabah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would also love to join. On and off all sorts of diets. Need to shed 50 lbs
  • InspiredNewJourney
    InspiredNewJourney Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sending you all requests here too. I have 70 to lose and would love support.

I have no idea how to start a group but if I figured it out would you all be interested?
  • Mward614
    Options
    @InspiredNewJourney got your friend request and group request! I didn't even know MFP did groups!
  • InspiredNewJourney
    Options
    @Mward614 I feel like I hijacked your idea so I made you a leader, make whatever changes to the group
  • beccahun1
    beccahun1 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Me too Me too! I have 40lbs to lose to make it to my first goal weight, then re-assess from there but probably another 30-40 after that!
    Its a long road ahead but nobody's going to do it for me :)
  • InspiredNewJourney
    Options
    @beccahun1 one step at a time!! Smaller goals is the way to do it. Adding you now!