Favorite music!!! Who is your favorite artist and why?

Options

Replies

• Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I can't just pin my favorite on just one artist. Lately, I listen to mostly people like :wumpscut:, And One, Wolfsheim, Die Form, Funker Vogt, Suicide Commando, Laibach, Grendel, VNV Nation, and alotta others that are sort've on the same line. But my mood changes sometimes, and I switch to different things so my opinion hardly ever stays the same.
  • dHowe4406
    dHowe4406 Posts: 114
    Options
    Alkaline Trio...I love the lyrics and melody of their songs. They are by far my favorite band!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Cradle of filth just because
  • juday3
    juday3 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I would have to say Mudvayne :devil:
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Bon Jovi

The band has written good music for what 30 years now. There music has evolved a little over the years but they're still true to theirselves. Here's to another 20 years at least. :drinker:

I figured this would be your answer....and i totally agree with you:smooched:
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Bon Jovi

The band has written good music for what 30 years now. There music has evolved a little over the years but they're still true to theirselves. Here's to another 20 years at least. :drinker:

I figured this would be your answer....and i totally agree with you:smooched:

Another reason why I like you. :bigsmile: :smooched:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Probably Newsboys because they are so upbeat. But also Francesca Battistelli and Tenth Avenue North, Third Day, Toby Mac, Jars of Clay to name a few.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I love lots of musicians My half way reward is a new tat on my outer calf of a heart bursting with musical notes and the word music written across it with the s of music being a cleft.

That being said I love James Graham's Scottish brogue from Twilight Sad, wickedly dark music. Also Jill O'Sullivan from Sparrow and the Workshop. I can listen to FLorence and the Machine anytime and still have a deep love for Stevie Ray. I named my daughter after the Allman Bros. song, Jessica and well it goes on and on and on!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Bon Jovi

Haha, You tell em cookie..Bon Jovi ROCKS..My absolute fave..and Jon is..*sigh*...perfect..LOL

Same here! I'm a true Jersey girl. Bon Jovi :heart: and Bruce Springsteen :heart: are my favorites.
  • Pink_turnip
    Pink_turnip Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I love lots of musicians My half way reward is a new tat on my outer calf of a heart bursting with musical notes and the word music written across it with the s of music being a cleft.

That being said I love James Graham's Scottish brogue from Twilight Sad, wickedly dark music. Also Jill O'Sullivan from Sparrow and the Workshop. I can listen to FLorence and the Machine anytime and still have a deep love for Stevie Ray. I named my daughter after the Allman Bros. song, Jessica and well it goes on and on and on!

Exciting! I'm thinking about making my tattoo a reward for of my goals.
    I'm getting the sheet music for the acoustic version of the song Cease by Bad Religion, wrapping around my calf, with the words "everything must cease" across my foot.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I have a plethora of artists that inspire me. All lyricists, but Kurupt is my favorite MC.
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Probably Newsboys because they are so upbeat. But also Francesca Battistelli and Tenth Avenue North, Third Day, Toby Mac, Jars of Clay to name a few.

LOVE ALL of them!! And yours too Jade!
  • RyonsLions2
    RyonsLions2 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I have so many it would take too long to list them! Christian genre.
  • Camppryor21
    Options
    Top 3

1. Britney Spears
    2. Pink
    3. Lady GaGa

Britney cause she was the first CD I ever bought. Always loved her music and always will.
    Pink cause she tells it like it is and doesnt care what anyone has to say.
    Lady GaGa cause she is just an amazing artist. Another I dont give a *kitten* attitude.
  • TromaRon
    TromaRon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    The Cramps!
    Great blend of rockabilly & sarcastic humor. I could listen to them all day, and frequently do.
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options

Good taste!

Christian wise. I :heart: DC Talk, Jeremy Camp, Newsboys and Hillsongs
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Regarding other music. Britney Spears. Simply because she's not your usual popstar and she's very real and has issues and has overcome them. I find her inspiring.

Then, I like, Linkin Park. Their music really moves me and helps me get in touch with my emotions.
  • themurph8910
    themurph8910 Posts: 124
    Options
    anything 80'scuz i love to dance to it ( i know i know) and Katy perry....I could listen to her all day everyday she puts me in a good mood.
  • Rix06
    Rix06 Posts: 25
    Options
    Shawn Mcdonald for the amazing lyrics
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Bruce Springsteen :heart: are my favorites.

It was sad to hear about Clarence. :frown: