dtrm88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Bump for later!

3108166.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Very interesting! Just shared it on Facebook. Thanks :)
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    BUmp BUMp not done with it and advice for ppl that are going to watch it ethier have alot of will power or watch it when you have calories left they talk about alot of trigger foods for me with pictures
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    watching this has me watching http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSm1dWjMGeM&feature=related How to be slim also on BBC
  • AI1108
    AI1108 Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    wow. just wow.
  • RichGebs
    RichGebs Posts: 345
    Options
    Omg I couldn't believe what I was watching!!! It fascinated me. I would be up 20 pounds after the first 5 days!!! Even though I am quite skinny Jesus that's insane!! But now I want chocolate cake <3 hahaha
  • westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear other people were as fascinated as I was :)

(BTW, I take all of it with a grain of salt. The chicken virus thing -- not sure I buy into it.) But none the less, food for thought, no pun intended.

:flowerforyou:
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    watched pt 1. will watch the rest over the course of the day x
  • dontstopnow
    dontstopnow Posts: 152
    Options
    bump
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    *bump* for later
  • Mucky_Duck
    Mucky_Duck Posts: 73
    Options
    Just watched this myself (although I watched on documentaryheaven - brilliant website with a huge range of documentaries to watch). Was pretty interesting and I suppose reassuring to some and a little disheartening to others in the regard to one's body set weight. Must commend the group for putting themselves up to that kind of experiment too - I'm not that brave.
  • westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Just watched this myself (although I watched on documentaryheaven - brilliant website with a huge range of documentaries to watch). Was pretty interesting and I suppose reassuring to some and a little disheartening to others in the regard to one's body set weight. Must commend the group for putting themselves up to that kind of experiment too - I'm not that brave.
    OH. MY. GOSH. I just looked up the documentaryheaven site, and I'm afraid that I will never do anything productive ever again! So much to watch and so much to learn! Thanks for that tip :smile: