Im New :)

Options
Hi Everyone, I just started this site when I commited myself (along with my brave sisters) to our local areas "Biggest Loser Challenge" and I thought this could help. Our Challenge started last week and last night was our FIRST weigh-in and I was shocked at what I saw and wanted to share it with you all. (See below!) Anything is possible if you set your mind to it...this is my new goal to get to a healthier weight and become a mommy. So watch me and cheer me on in my quest!

WEEK 1: 8lbs. LOST

Replies

• KFought
    KFought Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I just started this site when I commited myself (along with my brave sisters) to our local areas "Biggest Loser Challenge" and I thought this could help. Our Challenge started last week and last night was our FIRST weigh-in and I was shocked at what I saw and wanted to share it with you all. (See below!) Anything is possible if you set your mind to it...this is my new goal to get to a healthier weight and become a mommy. So watch me and cheer me on in my quest!

WEEK 1: 8lbs. LOST
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Isn't it a lovely feeling? Welcome to MFP.

Lynnie
  • KFought
    KFought Posts: 10
    Options
    It is Lynnie, it is! I love the way I feel now and I can tell this is going to be a great year. Congrats to you on your losses so far and keep it up :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome to MFP. You will love this site, everyone here is so supportive and this site is so motivational. I love it. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! I recommend staying active here on the boards, finding other people who encourage and support is priceless.

Lynnie