The Cheesecake Factory

Options
2»

Replies

• sunfastrose
    sunfastrose Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I agree on the avocado egg rolls - yum. I like the chicken and biscuits, Louisiana chicken pasta, and the barbecue chicken salad. I usually get ar least two meals out of the leftovers.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Last time I went I more or less ate an entire cheese cake so I'm not the person to ask.

Seems like you have the right idea!
  • spilledmilk
    spilledmilk Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    The portions there are huge so I normally eat only half of whatever I order. Some of my faves:
    -Orange chicken
    -Roasted lemon herb chicken
    - Lettuce wraps
    - dat brown bread... so evil...
    -If you like bourbon, definitely get the Bourbon and Honey. I also really like their pineapple moscow mule

Thankfully I'm not a fan of cheesecake so I don't worry about that, but their blackout chocolate cake is delicious...
  • jaynalawayna
    jaynalawayna Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Usually I only want cheesecake there - I get a piece and take it home and eat it over the course of 4 days. I've eaten meals there maybe twice and it was really hard to find balance in the regular menu.
  • areallycoolstory
    areallycoolstory Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    avocado egg rolls are super yum. and i often get the steak and wasabi mashed potatoes.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    They have a good Skinnylicious menu. The entrees are 600 clories or less and taste really good.
  • shetland
    shetland Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    They will do anything you want. My crazy MIL who is always doing some sort of weird food thing orders all sorts of stuff when we go there. He favorite thing to order is the Kobe beef burger, "just the beef, no bun" with a side of steamed spinach, a side of avocado, and a side of brown rice. My point is, if you are worried, don;t be because they will do anything you want, but really I would just enjoy it and order what you want. My favorite is the Chicken Bellagio, avocado egg rolls and the banana cream cheesecake- yum!
  • sunburntgalaxy
    sunburntgalaxy Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I would be the worst person to suggest anything because I love their pasta carbonara but it is one of the things that is always on those "worst food at every restaurant" lists because the calories alone are terrible (over 2000 calories per serving) but it really is so good so worth a splurge once in a while (and splitting it or taking half home makes it not quite as bad). And I second the person who said the carrot cake cheesecake - it is awesome.
  • omakase619
    omakase619 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    They have really tasty salads
  • Ws2016
    Ws2016 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Eat something before you go so you're not hungry then go with a small salad
  • TwntyOnePointTwo
    TwntyOnePointTwo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I love the avocado rolls @ CF. I would try and see if there is something in their healthy choice section ( i.e lettuce wraps are great! ) that you might like to try?

You can also ask for 1/2 order portions of pasta for dinner too to keep your cals lower for yummy cheesecake. Or, even split a few of your favourite dishes with friends to save on calories...
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    There is a superfood salad that I like with grapes, sunflower seeds, and a blueberry lemon vinaigrette...omg yum!
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    If they still have the small plate of ahi tartare, it's what I used to order.
  • brandisonfire
    brandisonfire Posts: 17 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    My favorite restaurant ever!! I LOVE the shepherds pie, and all of the cheesecakes are phenomenal. The Oreo one or the red velvet is probably my fav.
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    I always go when I'm feeling light skinned. I can sometimes finish a salad there.