1/28 Gutless Gutters Challenge

Options
Morning GG's! :love:

Hope ya'll are kicking some booty, Valentine's Day is just 17 days away! :noway:

Well, bit the bullet and stepped on the scale this morning, fearful of what I would find, but down 1.5 pounds!!!! :noway: :drinker: I've got 2.5 to make this challenge and then 8 more I'd like off until I'm done. :bigsmile:

Hope ya'll are having a great day!! :smooched:

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Morning GG's! :love:

Hope ya'll are kicking some booty, Valentine's Day is just 17 days away! :noway:

Well, bit the bullet and stepped on the scale this morning, fearful of what I would find, but down 1.5 pounds!!!! :noway: :drinker: I've got 2.5 to make this challenge and then 8 more I'd like off until I'm done. :bigsmile:

Hope ya'll are having a great day!! :smooched:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:
    :grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

That should cover it.

WTG Shannon, proud of ya.

I have been craving carbs for beakfast in the morning a lot lately so I bought some lean pockets last night. Not bad might B what I needed.

I hope I am the only 1 w/a bad report. Later.
  • BEFORE
    Options
    I forgot, I added 10 lbs to my workouts today and it felt pretty easy. Gaining in strength is one of my goals. So here is a mini woot woot.
    :ohwell:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    I forgot, I added 10 lbs to my workouts today and it felt pretty easy. Gaining in strength is one of my goals. So here is a mini woot woot.

Niiiiiice! :smokin:

{{reserving front row tickets to that gun show!}} :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all!! kiss2.gif
    I did good yesterday. Had 150 calories left, drank lotsa water, did an hour TaeBo, walked the dog 2 miles (carrying my dumbbells), did 50 pushups (in reps of 10 alternating with reps of 50 crunches), 250 crunches, and went to bed. :bigsmile: thud.gif

WTG Shannon!!! th_happy0005.gif

And B4.........try not to get too discouraged, learn from the mistakes, and move on. It takes time!! You can do this!!! :flowerforyou: blowkiss.gif

Hope everyone has a great day!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    Options

See........there ya go!!! Good Job!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • lpadilla75
    Options
    Morning All! My scale still hasn't budged but I'm still counting calories and started back up with heavy weight training last week.

I'm plugging along.
  • kellch
    Options
    Morning All! My scale still hasn't budged but I'm still counting calories and started back up with heavy weight training last week.

I'm plugging along.

Have you taken measurements? Are you possibly losing inches and toning up?:flowerforyou:

WTG!!! Keep on plugging. :drinker:

Hey did you ever read the post on how to avoid a plateau that Banks put up? Let me see if I can find it. It's very helpful!:flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Options

I'm plugging along.

Keep up the good fight! :flowerforyou:

Can't wait for those outside runs! :drinker:
  • BEFORE
    Options

I'm plugging along.

Keep going. I am at least staying w/my heavy weight training too.
  • kellch
    Options

I'm plugging along.

Have you taken measurements? Are you possibly losing inches and toning up?:flowerforyou:

Hey did you ever read the post on how to avoid a plateau that Banks put up? Let me see if I can find it. It's very helpful!:flowerforyou:

Here it is......

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/20343-how-i-have-avoided-plateauing-length-warning
  • Landon66
    Landon66 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Did good yesterday. As for today...not that great so far. Feeling sick this morning so I skipped my am workout, so I'll have to find time to squeeze it in tonight. Throws my whole day off though and I just don't feel right unless I get in a workout when I get up.
    Weigh-in in just two short days, and unless my body is tricking me, I would say the scale will not move or will go in the wrong dirrection. Hope I'm wrong. Going to measure this weekend too, so I hope that turns out good. If it's no loss and no gain, I guess it's not all that bad. I am a very patient person...except for this. I'm trying to control myself so I don't stress too much and blow it. I know why I've failed all the other times, so I'm also trying not to fall into one of those traps.
    See...I told you missing my morning workout really throws me off!! Keepin my noggin up though.
    Hope you are all doing better than me today.
    Landon
  • Shannon023
    Options
    Did good yesterday. As for today...not that great so far. Feeling sick this morning so I skipped my am workout, so I'll have to find time to squeeze it in tonight. Throws my whole day off though and I just don't feel right unless I get in a workout when I get up.
    Weigh-in in just two short days, and unless my body is tricking me, I would say the scale will not move or will go in the wrong dirrection. Hope I'm wrong. Going to measure this weekend too, so I hope that turns out good. If it's no loss and no gain, I guess it's not all that bad. I am a very patient person...except for this. I'm trying to control myself so I don't stress too much and blow it. I know why I've failed all the other times, so I'm also trying not to fall into one of those traps.
    See...I told you missing my morning workout really throws me off!! Keepin my noggin up though.
    Landon

I've been under the weather too and haven't exercised in a LONG while :embarassed: but the scale has been kind. {{whew}}

Just take care of yourself and try not to sweat the weigh in. :flowerforyou:
  • lpadilla75
    Options

I'm plugging along.

Here it is......

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/20343-how-i-have-avoided-plateauing-length-warning

Thanks for the info Kellch!

This week I changed up my food intake. Adding about 50g more protein a day then before. I also cut back on the extra cardio I was doing. The time I used to spend on extra cardio is now used to lift heavy weights.
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    WooHoo Shannon! That is awesome...keep up the good work!
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    Before...wtg on the 10 pound weights! Keep it up!:drinker:
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    Good Morning all!! kiss2.gif
    I did good yesterday. Had 150 calories left, drank lotsa water, did an hour TaeBo, walked the dog 2 miles (carrying my dumbbells), did 50 pushups (in reps of 10 alternating with reps of 50 crunches), 250 crunches, and went to bed. :bigsmile: thud.gif

WTG Shannon!!! th_happy0005.gif

And B4.........try not to get too discouraged, learn from the mistakes, and move on. It takes time!! You can do this!!! :flowerforyou: blowkiss.gif

Hope everyone has a great day!!! :flowerforyou:

WooHoo!!! You rock, girl!
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options

I'm plugging along.

You are doing great...looks like you have been given some great advice!
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    Landon

You are doing great...sorry you are under the weather! Hope you feel better soon:flowerforyou:
  • gottaluvboyz
    Options
    Had a great day yesterday! I had an overwhelming amount of energy so I went w/ it...did Turbo Jam 45 min Cardio Party and Turbo Jam 20 min workout in the afternoon. Later in the evening I did the TJ 20 min Ab Jam, TJ 20 min workout (again lol), and 30 minutes of pilates:smile: I was rather proud of myself!

There was no way I could eat all of the calories and had around 300 left. I got all of my water in too!

TOM is coming this weekend...ugh! Dreading it...of course we are going to an indoor waterpark so I'll be a bloated beach whale in a bathing suit (there is an image for you:tongue::noway: ).

Have a great day all!!!!