What are you doing RIGHT NOW???

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Sitting in bed , reading the newspaper, perusing the threads drinking coffee..I love Sunday morning
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Haha true. And really reverse google is easy if you're too dumb to check oh well

Reverse search, an effective catfish finder!

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    chrissyw30 wrote: »
    But right now I'm walking to the store for milk and tequila

That's one hell of a mixed drink :-)

Haha not for the same recipe

lol I was about to say you're hard core if you're drinking milk and vodka :D

That would be a white Russian. Tame af.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

I cant drink mill boozy or straight. And I was getting tequila. Does that even mix with milk?
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »

I cant drink mill boozy or straight. And I was getting tequila. Does that even mix with milk?

I think it would turn it into curds.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Enjoying the start to my NOT having to work for the next 3 working weeks. I cannot even remember a day I've actually taken a holiday ... Watching my sister sort and clean whilst I'm dancing to Gente De Zona - La Gozedera ... My inner Latina is loving today!

https://youtu.be/NyaFDL1pQfs

#BabySisBenefits
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    mjaykup wrote: »
    Sitting in bed , reading the newspaper, perusing the threads drinking coffee..I love Sunday morning

Whoah slow your role, it's still Saturday here! Almost ruined my weekend

I don't work ..so every morning is like a Sunday :D
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Watching the Falcons/Seahawks game, so glad to be off of work
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Just got home and now bored.. its even worse cause hubs put on the faclons seahawks game and I am so not interested in this game.
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    Just got home and now bored.. its even worse cause hubs put on the faclons seahawks game and I am so not interested in this game.

you should give it a watch lol. It looks like it's gonna be a shoot out, not too much defense going on
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

you should give it a watch lol. It looks like it's gonna be a shoot out, not too much defense going on

I guess I am not feeling football today.. maybe the WII U console will be my friend for a while till the next 3 quarters are completed.
  • Cerealsensei
    Options

I guess I am not feeling football today.. maybe the WII U console will be my friend for a while till the next 3 quarters are completed.

hmmm, do you have mario kart by chance?
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

hmmm, do you have mario kart by chance?

no.. only Mario 3d and toad! lol
  • RoxieDawn
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Bored to death and the forums are dead. Time to walk into the kitchen.

I am so bored I want to kill someone.. that means hubs is in my line of fire!

I ate pizza for lunch and have no idea how cals I have left if any.. I will probably circle the kitchen many times. now is a good time for that...lol
  • BWeymon
    BWeymon Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just finished my food diary & cooking some apple cinnamon fruit strips. Now getting ready to read my email.
  • showerbeer182
    showerbeer182 Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Oooooh I just took a hot shower...got dressed....and now going to eat some Mexican food mmmmmm yummy in my tummy
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I'm testing out cocktails for a dinner party tonight
    Juat made brownies, put a prime rib roast in the oven. Now to set the table and figure out maybe one more dessert
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    I just watched the trailer for the new Mario that's gonna be on the Nintendo Switch and I nerded out, it looks so good.