Looking for motivational friends!

Options
Anyone else out there looking to lose 50lbs?

Replies

• jessicalferrara
    jessicalferrara Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 35 lbs! I have a weight loss challenge coming up next week at Orangetheory Fitness, so I am here to track my calories and hopefully lose a good percentage of my body weight. The winner gets $2500, so I am going to need some support on here too! We can keep each other motivated. Good luck!
  • dcardona2016
    dcardona2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 60-75lbs....
  • Julene64
    Julene64 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I started out needing to lose 50 and am now a bit more than halfway there. Feel free to add me. I'd be happy to cheer you on. I'm a very good cheerleader. :)
  • bellabella1983
    bellabella1983 Posts: 62 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Only ladies add me too . I need some support. Let's help eachother . ☺☺
  • BHFF
    BHFF Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    ALL OF YOU CAN DO THIS! Stay positive, don't allow set backs (which will happen) get you down. We all lose focus here and there, we all we cave into temptation and that is OK. Just remember your ultimate goal and get past those hard and difficult times! Got nothing but faith in you ladies :)
  • deeveebee
    deeveebee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50 lbs! I am also doing the OrangeTheory weight loss challenge starting on Monday. I also need the motivation and support!
  • susan36583
    susan36583 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need to lose more than 50, I would enjoy and appreciate the motivation and be encouraging for others. Please send friend request!
  • m_flugels
    m_flugels Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My aim is to do this by the time I hit 44 (August). So far finding the app keeps me honest, although I am only 1 day in! We can all do it.
  • LaurelJP
    LaurelJP Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! Just want to say that if you are consistent with your Orangetheory workouts and you eat clean, you will see results! I joined at the beginning of December workout 3 or 4x a week. So far, I've lost 4 pounds and 1% bodyfat (according to my scale). To me the number on the scale is not as important as is fat loss. Good luck!