Who Wants to Be a Hot Mom? Challenge starts July 18

Options

Replies

• rkoontz
    rkoontz Posts: 75
    Options
    My girls are 23 and 24, but I want to be a hot wife. I had a rough past 10 days - not exercising or eating like I should. I weighed in this morning with a gain of 8 pounds. My goal for the week is to work hard to get that off. My weigh in is on Thursday so lets see what I can do. And then continue to move forward - not backward.

It is amazing how quickly the weight comes back on when you are not being accountable -

Good luck to all of us who are joining in on this challenge.
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    can i join this too, i've got an 8 year old boy, two girls aged 2 and 4 and 11 year old twin step daughters

SW 216.5
  • Glamazon90
    Glamazon90 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My name is Mya. I have a 1 year old daughter.

My current weight is 240lbs and I am doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. My goal weight is 175lbs.
  • Shyloh1
    Shyloh1 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I forgot to mention that I have two daughters 16 and 22 yrs. old.:smile:

SW for this challenge 141 lbs.
  • MrsWibbly
    MrsWibbly Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Step 1 to better eating: In order to improve my eating I am going to stop buying cheese for the next 30 days. It's not that long but if I don't buy it I can't eat it! Also if I can teach myself how to have lunch and dinner without it for a while most of my alternatives are so much healthier!

Anyone else got any changes they are going to make?
  • AimieStar
    AimieStar Posts: 21
    Options
    Good afternoon!

Starting weight for this challenge - 123 lbs.
  • soni_me
    soni_me Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I'm the mother of 4 boys (9,6,2, and 7 months). I've fallen way off and haven't been MFP for a while. I got on the scale this morning and it was a huge wake up call (I'm the heaviest I've ever been).

I'm staying within my calories and cutting out the "extras" I've been eating. I need to cut way down on carbs. I'll work out 5 days/week.

Good luck to everyone....I'll be posting my weigh in's every week.
  • mamastuck
    mamastuck Posts: 131
    Options
    iM IN MOM OF 9 13Yg 11Yg 10YG 9YG 9YB 7YB 6YB 5YG AND 3 YB YOP 4 BY BLESSING BOTTOM 5 BY BIRTH BACK TO BACK 51.5 LBS TO LOOSE TWORD FIRST GOAL!
  • badbrat2005
    Options
    I weighed in this morning and my weight was a little higher than I expected. My starting weight today is 193.4 pounds. I think it's my highest weight so I'm getting serious about losing this.
  • becky611
    becky611 Posts: 77
    Options
    I am totally in for this challenge. I have a 4 year old that I need to be able to keep up with. My official weigh in day is Tuesday, so as of last Tuesay I was 167 pounds.
  • mamastuck
    mamastuck Posts: 131
    Options
    Official weigh in as of right now 244 talk to ya next Monday!
  • MamaGraves2
    MamaGraves2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday everyone. My official weigh in this am was 134.2
    :smile:
  • LPC020409
    LPC020409 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    My starting weight for this challenge is 178.1. I started the morning off by doing Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. It was a good cardio workout. My next goal is to get down to 160.

I’m looking forward to this challenge. Can someone tell me how to add my starting weight to my signature? Thanks.
  • curlyjayne
    curlyjayne Posts: 120
    Options
    If it is not too late to enter, please count me in.
    curlyjayne:happy:
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Vacation kills me! Thankfully that is not true-but I have gained 5lbs in the last three weeks of family visiting, baseball tourneys, and camping. Starting weight-184. I need a new goal weight. It was 180, reached it, gained it. Hmm...175. (Repeat, repeat, repeat to self)

Does anyone have any ideas on how to organize this? Should we all just keep checking back to the post? Should we split into groups of say-five or so (I am thinking so we can give one another the attention we deserve?) Groups such as: almost at goal weight, muscle toning, weight to lose catagories (high, medium, low), daily motivation to eat right, daily motivation to exercise, ?????)

Personally, I am thinking of scanning these posts on this message board, trying to choose five or so friends that seem similar in personality and weight loss/maintenance goals, then messaging and asking to friend one another. Then holding each other accountable and checking back to this original message board periodically (weekly?) to see how all are doing.

I will warn you-I am honest, blunt, and don't need anyone trying to not offend me if I need a but kickin. Someone who is athletic and active, but not over the top with telling everyone what they did that day. I, like all of you, need support outside my family to help keep me in line.

Okay, I'm done-just would like to know thoughts on how to do this thing!
  • mindyrenee81
    mindyrenee81 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Good Morning!! I weighed myself this morning, my starting weight is 220.
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Morning ya'll! My official weight this morning is 254!
  • kimberly702
    kimberly702 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Morning ya'll! My official weight this morning is 254!
  • andreasperry
    Options
    i would like to join my son turns 2 November 30th and we are going to splash lagoon (an indoor waterpark) i would love to look amazing in a bathing suit for it.... starting weight 175
  • mjboswell
    mjboswell Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone, my official starting weight is 127.8lbs.