Seeking paleo pals for mutual support and inspiration

Options
Hi everyone. 43 and needing a kick start to wellness and fitness. In the past paleo eating has eliminated pain and inflammation in my body and need to get back into it. Keen to build a crew of others embarking on a similar journey. Best wishes for your MFP adventures!

Replies

• sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,801 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. :) We have a lot of paleo members - feel free to search our Groups section to find one that works for you.
  • ecosmium
    ecosmium Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Would Hellmans vegan mayo be acceptable in the Paleo Diet? I'm having troubles finding ghee and a paleo approved mayo :(
  • m_flugels
    m_flugels Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    ecosmium wrote: »
    Would Hellmans vegan mayo be acceptable in the Paleo Diet? I'm having troubles finding ghee and a paleo approved mayo :(

I actually just made some mayo tonight Which was delicious but not vegan. Tastes so much better than store bought. I don't know Hellmans but checked ingredients - soybean oil, sugar, vinegar, potato and corn starch look problematic. Depends how hard core you intend to be. However saw this recipe for vegan mayo here: http://janeshealthykitchen.com/homemade-mayo-egg-free/

Might be worth a try. Good luck!
  • m_flugels
    m_flugels Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. :) We have a lot of paleo members - feel free to search our Groups section to find one that works for you.

Thanks so much! That's really helpful.
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    I am doing an autoimmune version of paleo. You can add me!