Worst food combo you used to eat

Options

Replies

• dointime
    dointime Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My husband and I had one that I fondly called "Fat Kid Dinner". We would take a whole plate of waffle cut fries, top it with 3 hot dogs, canned chili (with no beans) and a ton of cheese. We each ate a plate of this by ourselves. We would wash it down with at least two cans of Pepsi, and yeah, there was probably some dessert later. I really don't know how I'm alive!!!
  • TheTeeWhy
    TheTeeWhy Posts: 186
    Options
    Id just plain go terrible every day on choices of stuff to eat, Chips every night, my bedtime 'snack' was usually bigger than my dinner, like 3 bowls of chips and stuff. Takeout every single thursday and friday too... Terrible.
  • Marjorielk
    Marjorielk Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    BBQ potato chips and diet coke. still love it ! Just don't eat it as often or as much at one time ! haha.
  • Lolyballs
    Lolyballs Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Butter pecan ice cream and potato chips. My great grandmother used to give me this almost every night, sometimes saltines instead of chips but that sweet and salty combo is incredible!
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    At office parties, we'd scoop up our cake and icing with potato chips. The salty cuts the sweet. and no need to waste the forks. Still see my friends doing it. I need to leave the room or succumb to the temptation.
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    I used to like making roll-ups where bologna slices were the outside, and doritos were the filling. Oh my.
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I also would dip Doritos in sour cream.

Doritos in sour cream is the only way I can eat more than 4...I don't really like them, but the sour cream makes them better :ohwell:

Although my absolute favorite guilty pleasure has always been cake mix. I don't like cake after it's cooked (I can walk right away from it), but let the batter from a boxed mix sit there, and I'm all over it like Jell-o pudding. So bad, but so good!
  • MrsMills712
    MrsMills712 Posts: 350
    Options
    Although my absolute favorite guilty pleasure has always been cake mix. I don't like cake after it's cooked (I can walk right away from it), but let the batter from a boxed mix sit there, and I'm all over it like Jell-o pudding. So bad, but so good!

I know!! What makes cake batter taste so much better than the actual baked cake?? I'm surprised I never tried sticking a straw in the batter and drinking it like a milkshake. Even the fear of salmonella wouldn't keep me out! ;)
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    how could i forget Texas Toast dipped in cream gravy? Ohhhh Emmm GEEEEEE!
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    When I was young, my mom decided that a "healthier" sweet alternative to candy was a peanut butter and syrup mixed together spread on bread. As I got older, I gave up the bread (not a big bread eater) and went to crackers. In March, when we were in the waiting room as my nephew was being born, mom offers me a bag and in it is a jar of peanut butter, a bottle of syrup and a box of crackers. There was no knife, so there I was dipping the crackers in the peanut butter and pouring syrup over top, trying to shovel them in my mouth so there would be no drips to clean up. Besides being unhealthy, it is impossible to even know how much one is eating when there's an assembly line going straight into your mouth. Looking back on it, I'm reminded of the I Love Lucy episode at the candy factory :laugh:
  • jalapenos
    jalapenos Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    hot cheetos dipped in sour cream with olives. omg... soooo good!
  • inafit16177
    Options
    I was never a huge fan of french fries...but when I did sometimes eat them I would dip them in mayo, then ketchup! That made them seem so much better...
  • beethedreamer
    beethedreamer Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I used to love hot cheetos dipped in ranch dip made from the packet and full fat sour cream.

I also used to love going out to lunch with my aunt to Romano's Macaroni Grill where we would order an appetizer to share, then I would have a caesar salad, a huge bowl of pasta, finished with a piece of cake. Not to mention the amazing bread with olive oil. I actually calculated the calories of the whole meal once, and it was over 2000 calories, AND I had this meal more than once

If I tried to eat either of the now, my tummy would be upset for days!
  • elsham
    elsham Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Pizza topped with another pizza.

Eh, I still do this. I can't resist. Pizza is like the only food I absolutely will never ever ever eat in moderation, let alone give up. Some things I've given up and want to throw up when I see, others just go in moderation. But pizza, never.

Erm, back to topic. Mac and cheese with ketchup. I used to love it, but now all I can say is EWWWWW WHAT was I thinking?!
  • maryzcontrary
    Options
    !!!
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    :blushing: My most frequent go-to comfort food (actually, a coma food) ~ a can of Betty Crocker Cherry Frosting put in the freezer for about 30 minutes, OR a big batch of homemade buttercream frosting. I would go into a disgusting sugar coma every time....:blushing:

Oh I have done this too! Cream cheese frosting is the yummiest but the sugar would make me sick, sick , sick!!
  • hotpot83
    hotpot83 Posts: 88
    Options
    1/2 pound cheeseburger, chips with ketchup and mayo all over both! makes me feel ill now!
  • hotpot83
    hotpot83 Posts: 88
    Options
    oh and chocolate and crisps at the same time :O
  • mrsmichellewilson
    mrsmichellewilson Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    fritos dip in chocolate pudding or french fries in chocolate shake. Must be the sweet and salty tast. YUCK!
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Bump to remind us how out of control eating is gross.