What's Your Most Recent NSV

Options

Replies

• duvs33
    duvs33 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    kzertuche wrote: »
    7 months sober, 2 sizes smaller in pants, still have the boobs, and today the dog and I did 1.7 miles in 20 mins (down from 30 just last week). Next is trying to find a sports bra that actually fits the boobs as I have been incredibly unsuccessful in this endeavor

Try Tjmax for bras if you are only going to have for a short period of time. They are rather cheap and you may get lucky
  • duvs33
    duvs33 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    kzertuche wrote: »
    7 months sober, 2 sizes smaller in pants, still have the boobs, and today the dog and I did 1.7 miles in 20 mins (down from 30 just last week). Next is trying to find a sports bra that actually fits the boobs as I have been incredibly unsuccessful in this endeavor

... and congrats
  • eday79
    eday79 Posts: 86 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Learning to own my weight loss, and openly talk about it in my new relationship and with family. It gets hard to brush off after 70 lbs lol but I think being able to talk about it will help me keep going and keep it off

I'm glad you are finding it easier to open up about your weight loss.
    I find that the more you express your goals to people close to you, the more it encourages you to go on and achieve them. As you begin to hold yourself accountable.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!