healthy lunch and supper ideas

Options
i need more healthy lunch ideas to make at home for school and healthy supper ideas? anybody got ideas

Replies

• kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    What's healthy? Make meals you like and eat appropriate amounts.
  • sarajenivieve
    sarajenivieve Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    onegreenplanet.org- recipe monster, thug kitchen (cookbook), Forks over knives (cook book). follow peoples dairies and get ideas from what they eat also
  • indiacaitlin
    indiacaitlin Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Roast a whole chicken, have it with some veggies for dinner and then improv with leftovers for lunch the next day. 2 birds, one stone (pardon the pun)
  • homesmart1
    homesmart1 Posts: 10 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    saute onions and 1 glove of garlic, add 3 eggs scrambled,and when eggs nearly done, add half an avocado(cubed) and season to taste...!
  • jeanne2121
    jeanne2121 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I usually do rotisserie chicken and roast some sweet potatoes and a vegetable and use them for my lunches for work for the week. I throw in a Greek yogurt and some Raw veggies and hummus for my snacks
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    What's healthy? Make meals you like and eat appropriate amounts.

really thanks alot for the ideas

You're welcome. It's impossible to guess what other people may like, and their nutritional goals. I myself suffered for years under the impression that "healthy food" was, well, just about anything really nasty, something I could eat for a while until I just couldn't. Then I found MFP and learnt that anything can be eaten in moderation. I lost 50 pounds and now I've kept them off for two years, the longest ever, and effortlessly. I just thought I should share, in case you too had been scammed.