2»

Replies

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Justin's Maple Almond Butter

Oh god, yes.

Altho I actually prefer sunflower seed butter to all of the above.

I've never heard of this. Definitely adding it to this weekend's shopping list!
    @CafeRacer808 I think you'll like it! It's something I always keep in my cupboard now, once in a blue moon I buy PB but mostly SF nut butter because it's just so dang tasty. :p

TJ's brand is $4.99 a jar, Sunbutter brand I've seen for $7.99 - $ 8.99 a jar. I think they were the company that came out with it? I've tried both in my opinion TJ's is by far the better tasting one.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,617 Member
    Options
    Justin's Maple Almond Butter

Oh god, yes.

Altho I actually prefer sunflower seed butter to all of the above.

I've never heard of this. Definitely adding it to this weekend's shopping list!
    @CafeRacer808 I think you'll like it! It's something I always keep in my cupboard now, once in a blue moon I buy PB but mostly SF nut butter because it's just so dang tasty. :p

TJ's brand is $4.99 a jar, Sunbutter brand I've seen for $7.99 - $ 8.99 a jar. I think they were the company that came out with it? I've tried both in my opinion TJ's is by far the better tasting one.

I felt that way about Trader Joe's cookie butter when I tred the Biscof brand. It just wasn't the same.

My problem with ANY kind of nut butter is I'm a stick a spoon in the jar for just a taste and 8 tastes later, I'm still not logging it kind of girl so it's rare I buy it anymore.
  • AlyssaPetsDogs
    AlyssaPetsDogs Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I like both! I avoid eating huge amounts due to the calories and carbs, but when I crave something sweet, a measured tablespoon of Justin's Honey Almond Butter does the trick!
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    keep almond butter away from me its so grosssss. love almonds tho
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options

Thanks, will definitely buy this when I go to TJ's this week!

I felt that way about Trader Joe's cookie butter when I tred the Biscof brand. It just wasn't the same.

You're talking about their Speculoos, right? I swear that stuff is made out of crack. I can easily eat an entire jar in one sitting. Hence my presence here on MFP. :D
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,617 Member
    Options

Thanks, will definitely buy this when I go to TJ's this week!

You're talking about their Speculoos, right? I swear that stuff is made out of crack. I can easily eat an entire jar in one sitting. Hence my presence here on MFP. :D

I ALWAYS CALL IT CRACK!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHY SOMEONE ELSE CALLING IT CRACK EXCITES ME SO MUCH!!!!

Whew! Sorry about that. In other news, John Lennon pretends to snort a bottle of coca cola in A Hard Day's Night. :)
  • siraphine
    siraphine Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Pretty much any nut butter is going to be pretty equal in nutritional value. Just remember to measure carefully because they are high in (healthy) fat and calories.

I like keeping PB2 around the house for when I want the Peanut Butter flavor in baking or drinks but without the excess calories. I can't say I've ever made it into a paste to substitute peanut butter because it is different, but it tastes pretty close to the same.